Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pre & Post Workout Nutrition: Victor Martinez Gives You the Lowdown

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    Well at least the people you referenced me to were solid so im in good company and take that as a compliment

I was asked last year and again this year to do one and it was seemingly popular almost 100k views in a few months. Feel free to petition to delete my Q&A i wont protest. I will even agree to it if you can get 50 people to ask for it taken down ;-)

And il make u a deal. I top my "once in a lifetime 3rd" by end 2015 and u delete your account and never come back. I dont and i wont post here again. Accept?
    What? Who said anything about taking your thread down

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    Yes I read his thread but there was nothing in there that anyone with a little knowledge and a will and drive to do some research couldn't figure out for themselves.
    This is a bold statement to say the least.

You are ready to open a thread and answer questions? You have that ability and motivation?

If you say that the work of Phil is unremarkable and without merit, you should be prepared to do something similar.

He does it to win customers? Well, i think we all do, some trainer as Noel show pictures of their clients and others respond to queries.

The customer is free to decide who to hire.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Well at least the people you referenced me to were solid so im in good company and take that as a compliment

I was asked last year and again this year to do one and it was seemingly popular almost 100k views in a few months. Feel free to petition to delete my Q&A i wont protest. I will even agree to it if you can get 50 people to ask for it taken down ;-)

And il make u a deal. I top my "once in a lifetime 3rd" by end 2015 and u delete your account and never come back. I dont and i wont post here again. Accept?
    So, you're one of the "favorites" at this year's USA?

Let me get this straight again, you are guaranteeing a 2nd place or higher this year? Guaranteed? No ifs, ands, or buts..

You're making it too easy for me.. guys are going to hate to see you go.. then again, it's probably a win win since now they'll go directly to your site instead of here..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    So, you're one of the "favorites" at this year's USA?

Let me get this straight again, you are guaranteeing a 2nd place or higher this year? Guaranteed? No ifs, ands, or buts..

You're making it too easy for me.. guys are going to hate to see you go.. then again, it's probably a win win since now they'll go directly to your site instead of here..
    Please show me where i said "i will do this". All i said was IF I DO you never post again. Reading comprehension sir....
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Iron Addict

Please show me where i said "i will do this". All i said was IF I DO you never post again. Reading comprehension sir....
    There is no if. You said "I top ........"

There is no if. You said "I top ........"
    Again, reading comprehension. You are taking writing too literal.

"i top this and you never post again, i dont and i wont post"...that means IF I DO and IF I DONT (basically stating there is a chance i will and a chance i wont, hence the bet for BOTH POSSIBLE RESULTS)

If i was making a guaranteed statement i would have said WHEN I TOP THIS YOU CAN NEVER POST AGAIN

its like dealing with children....seriously
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Just wondering cu of the way you react sometimes you sound high schoolish.
    You can take a meathead out of Jersey, but... no just kidding...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345