Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1,855 lb Powerlifting Total. Bodyweight 202lbs

Default 1,855 lb Powerlifting Total. Bodyweight 202lbs

I know I posted a video weekend after last, but I competed again this past weekend as well. I weighed a PR low bodyweight of 202lbs. Lowest I have ever competed. I barely missed my goal of weighing in at 198lb weight class. This year sometime is my goal for that. In order of the lifts in the video are squat 700, 755lbs. Bench 400lbs, and Deadlift 700lbs. I left a lot of weight on the platform at this meet, as I believe I made 1-2 technicalities on my final attempts. Which were with a 770lbs squat, and a 715lb deadlift, which would've given me an 1885 total for the day. Until next time!!!

B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

solid..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Spotter

great work!!

Impressive. How tall are you? Just curious. Those were all solid lifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Impressive. How tall are you? Just curious. Those were all solid lifts.

Not 100% certain, but I would say somewhere between 5'9 and 5'10 from what I last remember.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Frank are you planning on dropping further to 198?
    i actually think this is your most impressive set of lifts to date.
    D E S T R O Y

Awesome. Keep it up - sky is the limit.

Strong
    Want to improve day in and day out.
    Learning more and more every day

Shit, those are big weights!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Frank are you planning on dropping further to 198?
    i actually think this is your most impressive set of lifts to date.
    Yes sir, I am re comping a little right now with Matt Jansen. Hopefully get down ~215 morning weight so I can make an easy cut and not lose so much strength. I am down from 231 to 222 so far. I wanted to see how close I could get to 198 without feeling too horrible. I think their are too many strong guys in the 220 class for me currently, and with my knowledge of dieting slowly I feel I can look better and be just as strong for a 198er until I gain a much leaner amount of mass. Even though the 198 class is stacked I feel like I'll be a much better position there for now.

Freak of Nature

Hey ANIMAL, he might not be from jersey but look at that haircut. He will fit right in, sign this guy!

Frank. Your plan sound good. Look forward to the next chapter.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by frankdaddy View Post
    Yes sir, I am re comping a little right now with Matt Jansen. Hopefully get down ~215 morning weight so I can make an easy cut and not lose so much strength. I am down from 231 to 222 so far. I wanted to see how close I could get to 198 without feeling too horrible. I think their are too many strong guys in the 220 class for me currently, and with my knowledge of dieting slowly I feel I can look better and be just as strong for a 198er until I gain a much leaner amount of mass. Even though the 198 class is stacked I feel like I'll be a much better position there for now.
    I think this is a good idea man. I think that you could raise some hell as a 198 and grow into the 220's putting up 2k+ numbers. You're already scratching the top with those numbers but I think growing into the 220's you could be in the top 10 even top 5 or better. Good stuff man!
    Nutrishop Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks CA Store Owner, NPC Bodybuilder and USPA Powerlifter Brandon Gerdes.

Holy shit Frank!!!!!!!! I go away for a few months come back and you're totaling over 18k??? LOL good stuff my man, if you got similar numbers in a meet at 198 would you be close to a record for that class?

Banned

Thats badass dude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill22 View Post
    Holy shit Frank!!!!!!!! I go away for a few months come back and you're totaling over 18k??? LOL good stuff my man, if you got similar numbers in a meet at 198 would you be close to a record for that class?
    Yes I am kicking myself for not staying in the sauna longer. I would've been TOP 2 at 198. I am sick AF over it lol. I plan to re try this again in June, but diet down some also so the cut is easier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast