Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Branch Warren Trains Back 3 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

Default Branch Warren Trains Back 3 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Nice to hear from Branch and Brian Dobson! Branch is a great example of a guy who has built an income outside the bodybuilding industry and up and coming guys should take note of that!

Okay, so I have hated on Branch for years regarding his form, but with a couple of exceptions, in this video, his form is pretty damn good.....

Nice to also see him do some 'Charles Glass' type movements like the incline bench v-bar pulldown where it prevents him from cheating so much.....

Good to see....Hope he does well.....I'd never question his heart or work ethic.....Props to him for hangin' in there and overcoming a lot of roadblocks.....

Say what you want about branch but you can't take away his fighting spirit. The guy is tenacious! He really surprised me at last years mr. O. Let's hope he brings a great package to the ASC this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoph View Post
    Okay, so I have hated on Branch for years regarding his form, but with a couple of exceptions, in this video, his form is pretty damn good.....

Nice to also see him do some 'Charles Glass' type movements like the incline bench v-bar pulldown where it prevents him from cheating so much.....
    Agree, his form looks a little better here. He's been using that v bar pull down for a couple years now with JOJ.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Branch will be on

With all respect to Branch, I thought it was total bullshit about talking about being judged fairly at the end. You can't look like a giant sack of shit and win because you're the grainiest and most conditioned. Branch has been judged unfairly more than anyone in HIS favor. That being said he seems to be doing better by keeping his gut in check and is looking pretty good, but aesthetics, muscle size, symmetry are more important than being just a giant glob of mass. Dorian and ronnie weren't just freak shows. They were huge, decently proportioned - everything in one.

hope he goes out with a bang

The early exercises unearth an age old debate : Stay in the groove and squeeze , or squeeze a little bit and let the weight control you. Those pull downs and that incline row looked plain awful to me --- but his seated D-handle rows, and one-handed dumbbell rows looked good. I know,,, I know,,, "works for him", right ?

Other sightings... 2:28 Abe Lincoln walks through the background. 5:25 Unshaved armpits (rest of body Nair'ed up). 7:41 My gym sold that machine away... arrrgh !

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    With all respect to Branch, I thought it was total bullshit about talking about being judged fairly at the end. You can't look like a giant sack of shit and win because you're the grainiest and most conditioned. Branch has been judged unfairly more than anyone in HIS favor. That being said he seems to be doing better by keeping his gut in check and is looking pretty good, but aesthetics, muscle size, symmetry are more important than being just a giant glob of mass. Dorian and ronnie weren't just freak shows. They were huge, decently proportioned - everything in one.
    Great post.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by TX_Iron View Post
    The early exercises unearth an age old debate : Stay in the groove and squeeze , or squeeze a little bit and let the weight control you. Those pull downs and that incline row looked plain awful to me --- but his seated D-handle rows, and one-handed dumbbell rows looked good. I know,,, I know,,, "works for him", right ?

Other sightings... 2:28 Abe Lincoln walks through the background. 5:25 Unshaved armpits (rest of body Nair'ed up). 7:41 My gym sold that machine away... arrrgh !
    Well....Since his back has always been a weak point, I'd have to say no, it doesn't work for him......But, better late than never!!

I believe in a video on MD dexter said he dieted for over a year coming into the Tijuana pro. I like branch and I will leave it at that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    Laughed at this. So true.

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

Should have retired 10 years ago.

No one with an I.Q. over 90 cares.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide