Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Compton: 2015 Arnold - "I Will Be 12lbs Heavier Than Last Contest"

Default Justin Compton: 2015 Arnold - "I Will Be 12lbs Heavier Than Last Contest"

2nd, maybe.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Muscle Head

Justin, independently of your result at the Arnold, going to the Olympia is something in the back of your mind?

He's straight 1's. There will be no battle for 1st. My prediction.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ik View Post
    Justin, independently of your result at the Arnold, going to the Olympia is something in the back of your mind?
    Perhaps

I can see Justin winning cuz the kid is Dorian like serious & has the tools. Couple more years & he will be top 3 in ANY contest he enters. Cedric could win this (and anything else he enters) if he gets Chad, George, or Hany to help him, preferably Chad. But Dex could win if everyone else is 98% or worse. Branch will get top 5 as usual. I like Evan's look when he's full but if he's flat his chest & legs disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by king kong kurbis View Post
    I can see Justin winning cuz the kid is Dorian like serious & has the tools. Couple more years & he will be top 3 in ANY contest he enters. Cedric could win this (and anything else he enters) if he gets Chad, George, or Hany to help him, preferably Chad. But Dex could win if everyone else is 98% or worse. Branch will get top 5 as usual. I like Evan's look when he's full but if he's flat his chest & legs disappear.
    Interesting Dorian comparison. Last year I wrote the following:
    "When earlier in 2014 I asked Justin Compton if he thinks he can beat Phil Heath he answered, I cant answer yes, but I refuse to say no. I have the same even-handed view to the question, is Justin Compton a future Mr. Olympia? Justin does not yet have the physique to beat Heath and despite how much more his musculature will improve, he possesses one attribute that all Mr. Olympias have had: A superhuman drive and will to tap out on the genetic potential given to him. What elevated the great Mr. Olympias I have interacted with (Arnold, Haney, Yates, Coleman, Cutler, Heath) was the bulletproof belief in knowing what they were doing would lead them to where they wanted to be. In my experience while great physical genetics are a necessity to become Mr. Olympia, the one attribute that takes them there is mental application. Of the Mr. Olympias previously mentioned, the one I got closest to, by a quirk of timing and geography, was Yates. He took discipline, planning and fortitude to a new level, and those qualities were fueled by his mental tenacity, not the mere motions of muscle being exercised. In the conversations I have had with Justin I hear a strong echo of the Yates psyche and that mental drive and dedication inherent in everything he does (backed up by a great physique that is still developing) leads me to believe the following. Of bodybuilders on the current scene there are only three capable of winning future Mr. Olympia contest: Phil Heath, who may well have a stranglehold on the title until he decides to retire;Big Ramy, whose physical potential could be of another dimension (although in 2014 he did not exhibit the conditioning improvement his 2013 exploits seemed to promise); and 26 year old Justin Compton, yet to achieve his full potential. Time will tell if my gut (an area in which I am genetically endowed) is right or whether such views are just the rumblings of a middle-aged mans digestive system.

I see a new Jay Cutler...It doesnt matter when it will happen, it will. Jay kept knocking on that door until it was opened to him...Justin has the same relentlesness to him
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Don't Forget at 210lbs Shawn Ray was one of the best if not the best and it is bodybuilding no scale is on the stage!

Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    Teasing?, Lol!

I think you already know... just like you knew you were not doing the Olympia in 2014, when you were onstage and Chic was badgering you about how 'of course you were going to compete at the O'...it was written all over your face then; You had no intention of competing at last years O, no matter how much they pressured you. You HAD to stick to the plan... Just my subjective opinion, (you're the only one who knows for sure) but I think you are competing in the Olympia this year; you've given no indication otherwise...
    You sir know absolutely nothing that was going on in my head on that day so just about 99.9% of your assumptions are completely incorrect and invalid. If I had zero intentions of not doing the O, then why did I stay in tip top shape so long after the Orlando?

Genetically, I think Justin has a more aesthetic physique than Jay Cutler; smaller hips, joints and waist. Muscle bellies also appear to be rounder.
    I was talking about his mental attitude and his way of interacting with the fans as well. From a pure physical standpoint, I think his back has some ways to go before being comparable to prime Jay Cutler
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Muscle Head

Do you do pull-ups, Justin?
    If so, how frequently( weekly?), which grips do you use and in which moment of the training?

Muscle Head

I think the dark horse could be B-Pak or Brandon

12lbs on him will look like 20bs. He is gonna win the Arnold with relative ease.

Cedric needs not to make any improvements body part wise or size wise, the guy is complete, head to toe. His condition, which we haven't seen him 110% yet, is his Achilles heel. I'm sure just about everyone will agree if he comes in full & dry like we've never seen him he will win the Arnold & I can see him beating Wolf, Rhoden, & just about anyone else with this look. He's just not talked about because of his inconsistency. Let Chad get ahold of him& watch how everybody will jump on the Cedric wagon. Now Justin doesn't have the height to be a Dorian, but he does have the drive like Peter said, & that's very dangerous. Look at Ronnie & Dorian & Jay, the way the didn't play around. But there isn't a Dorian or Ronnie reigning now. Not saying Phil stinks, but he's NO Dorian or Ronnie. 1993 Dorian & 2003 Ronnie are the best two Mr. O's there will EVER be! Now, Dark Horse Pak or Brandon? One has no arms & the other has no legs. Genetic, nothing they can do about it. Put Brandon's upper body on Pak's lower body & then I'll say something. But mark my words, Justin is gonna blow minds, AND Cedric will not until he gets with Chad.

I remeber that article...Good one.

Justin's answer to the Phil Heath question...Somewhat evasive; he didn't want to sound cocky, and yet he truly does not know whether or not he could/can. Also, did not want to completely deny himself to avoid any self proclaimed/fulfilled prophecy..hence the “I can’t answer yes, but I refuse to say no.”

This is just my independent speculation JC.
    Correct me if I'm wrong...
    Stop using slashes to help you describe what you're talking about. Makes you sound like a woman saying anything on facebook. (sorry ladies - you're probably not even as bad as this guy)

My opinion may very well have been incorrect as you said, but I do not believe it was invalid because I clearly stated it was my subjective opinion, and did not claim it to be fact, nor did I guarantee it. Sorry man, I'm seriously not trying to be rude here.

Cheerio good sir...
    You post way too much in any given thread. Try to keep it to one or two succinct posts. You sound like an over-exubrant young boy. Way too opinionated for your own good. Just get it under control and I think everyone will tolerate you a little better. Sorry man, I'm not trying to sound rude. Just an observation.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

kSwoLL all his posts = YAWN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast