Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PBW: DEXTER VISITS...and MD's "GREATEST ARMS" Report (Listen Now)

Default PBW: DEXTER VISITS...and MD's "GREATEST ARMS" Report (Listen Now)

PBW: DEXTER VISITS....and WHO has the GREATEST ARMS of ALL-TIME?? (Listen Now)

On the brink of his 17th year as a pro bodybuilder, DexterJackson visits PBW to shed some light on his 270lb off-season, nearly 20lbs heavier than he's ever been, and his plans to become the first man to win the Arnold Classic 5 times. -- Also on this week's show:
    WHO HAS THE GREATEST ARMS OF ALL-TIME? MD gathered an expert panel....the results (and the ballots) are revealed.
    Listen Now…On-Demand, right here at MD!

Use the New PBW Player: www.MuscularDevelopment.com/pbw

Courtesy of Advanced Molecular Labs

More info at www.PBWRadio.com

Its what I have been saying all along! Heath has the greatest arms of all time is potentially the best bodybuilder of all time. Like it or not. Arnold isn't on any list. He had a great physique. Didn't have the best anything.

Quote Originally Posted by fiber View Post
    Its what I have been saying all along! Heath has the greatest arms of all time is potentially the best bodybuilder of all time. Like it or not. Arnold isn't on any list. He had a great physique. Didn't have the best anything.
    best chest and biceps.

Arnold had best biceps and chest of all time. But if arms are defined as the bis, tris, brachialis and forearms combo he doesn't have best all round arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    i think you (Peter) and Ron Harris had Priest winning arms which i think would come close to Arnold..
    I had Marko Savalainen in top five -- check him out.

Phil Heath's arms are unmatched.

Arnold would have trouble winning a pro show. Wouldn't even be able to stand next to Phil, much less make first call out lol. Keep dreaming kid.

Arnold would have trouble winning a pro show. Wouldn't even be able to stand next to Phil, much less make first call out lol. Keep dreaming kid.
    lol, put arnold on todays cycles and he would be a monster. there was no gh, slin, t3, synthol and all that shit back then. they also didnt have fancy machines to work on weaknesses. wouldnt make first call out, he won 7 mr olympias, way to disrespect a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    lol, put arnold on todays cycles and he would be a monster. there was no gh, slin, t3, synthol and all that shit back then. they also didnt have fancy machines to work on weaknesses. wouldnt make first call out, he won 7 mr olympias, way to disrespect a legend.
    Sorry man that's how I see it. Don't get me wrong I like Arnold but its different times now.
    If he could come from the 70's and still win, what would that say about bodybuilding?
    Your seeing some of the best and biggest ever and some people don't realize that.

Sorry man that's how I see it. Don't get me wrong I like Arnold but its different times now.
    If he could come from the 70's and still win, what would that say about bodybuilding?
    Your seeing some of the best and biggest ever and some people don't realize that.
    Bigger isn't better....