Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ATD as a strong AI

Default ATD as a strong AI

Been looking at ATD (androstatrienedione) lately and I see it as a viable option in cycles again. However, it's likely going to become illegal due to the new prohormone ban. Anyone here using it or used it in the past? My experience was average. I got dry joints and didn't feel too good, had issues with libido on it.
    Evolutionary.org Forums - OFFICIAL Muscular Development Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by animal71 View Post
    Been looking at ATD (androstatrienedione) lately and I see it as a viable option in cycles again. However, it's likely going to become illegal due to the new prohormone ban. Anyone here using it or used it in the past? My experience was average. I got dry joints and didn't feel too good, had issues with libido on it.
    I used it long ago, and it absolutely destroyed my libido and my joints. It's not something I would ever personally use again, when there are far better options out there with things like aromasin. There's no question that it did its job as far as lowering estrogen, but the side effects far outweigh the benefits in my opinion.

well a lot of guys have used it and didn't even know it.. its part of a lot of supplemental stacks

These 2 work alot mor alike then people think and atd is cheaper.

Great read, I liked Formestane much better than this.