Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dexter Jackson Trains Chest 4 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

Default Dexter Jackson Trains Chest 4 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

Im not a legit fan of a lot of BBers but i am def a fan of Dexters and always have been from the time i first picked up a weight. I used to look at his MM and be like WTF that is sick!
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Best bodybuilder . He compete more than once a year was able to win show an place well at the olympia. What is sad about Phil Heath is that is only competing at the olympia an don't do other show.

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilding View Post
    Best bodybuilder . He compete more than once a year was able to win show an place well at the olympia. What is sad about Phil Heath is that is only competing at the olympia an don't do other show.
    Ehh, I agree that Dex is one of the very best, but as for Phil not competing in other shows, I don't blame him. I think people would be hating on him even harder if he did compete in other shows. In his position he's damned no matter what he does or says. He guest poses throughout the year, so it's not like he is hiding all year.

Only took three posts before someone mentioned Phil and "haters"... in a thread about Dexter. This shit is annoying.

Back on track - Can't wait to see if Dex has improved. It's incredible he can look the way he does with a self-described poor sleep pattern.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Only took three posts before someone mentioned Phil and "haters"... in a thread about Dexter. This shit is annoying.

Back on track - Can't wait to see if Dex has improved. It's incredible he can look the way he does with a self-described poor sleep pattern.
    There no hate about Phil Im Just saying that for the sport of bodybuilding he should compete more than once a year.Like dexter, kevin levrone , Shawn Ray even ronnie Coleman back an the day

Dex is a beast... Can't wait to see what he brings for the Arnold... Side note - Charles Glass homeless? not being funny but always looks bummy and wears the same outfit every video i see him in. Does he just live there at the gym or in the parking lot that one guy from bigger, stronger, faster?

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

There no hate about Phil Im Just saying that for the sport of bodybuilding he should compete more than once a year.Like dexter, kevin levrone , Shawn Ray even ronnie Coleman back an the day
    Why would Mr. Olympia compete more than once a year? Ronnie is the only Mr. O to compete more than once when he was the reigning Mr. O and he almost lost the O the year he did it. Even when Dex won the Mr. O he competed in the Olympia a year later. Mr. O's TRAVEL and make $$$$.

Dexter...5 time champ!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Shawn Ray, with the expection for a few years ONLY did the O. From 1996 on he JUST did the O. Do ya research young gun
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    Dex is a beast... Can't wait to see what he brings for the Arnold... Side note - Charles Glass homeless? not being funny but always looks bummy and wears the same outfit every video i see him in. Does he just live there at the gym or in the parking lot that one guy from bigger, stronger, faster?
    Highly doubt Glass is homeless. Don't let looks deceive you. Magic Johnson is a long time client of his. Magic Johnson was rich enough to cure himself of AIDS, so I'm sure Charles does good.

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    Highly doubt Glass is homeless. Don't let looks deceive you. Magic Johnson is a long time client of his. Magic Johnson was rich enough to cure himself of AIDS, so I'm sure Charles does good.
    Charles isnt hurting for cash! Is he supposed to wear a suit to train people for 12 hrs a day?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Charles isnt hurting for cash! Is he supposed to wear a suit to train people for 12 hrs a day?
    Yes... LOL well he's nailing the homeless look. FFS you guys take shit to the extreme..

Legend!
    Real men deadlift.

Charles Glass has always been very mysterious to me
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    He never had AIDs. He was HIV+...which is still incurable.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Charles Glass has always been very mysterious to me
    Like Jesus!!!!

***Dear MD members....sorry, but I could not resist saying this. I want to say sorry if this thread now takes a religious tone to it, but as a group, we can be strong like bull and NOT get Rockied again****
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Like Jesus!!!!

***Dear MD members....sorry, but I could not resist saying this. I want to say sorry if this thread now takes a religious tone to it, but as a group, we can be strong like bull and NOT get Rockied again****
    your avatar is more damaging than all my posts combined
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast