Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nitric Oxide Boosters For A Better Pump

Default Nitric Oxide Boosters For A Better Pump

I hate Nox boosters. A complete waste of money and I suspect it is bad for health. Have a cup of coffee and you will be fine

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon cane View Post
    I hate Nox boosters. A complete waste of money and I suspect it is bad for health. Have a cup of coffee and you will be fine
    How exactly would it be bad for health? Quite the opposite I think

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    How exactly would it be bad for health? Quite the opposite I think
    I cant say it is a fact for sure but please read below

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120805081

Iron Addict

I cant say it is a fact for sure but please read below

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120805081
    Lol because one guy can't keep his dick hard ? Maybe he's just pussy shy

Not sure if it is one guy. I read the same shit somewhere else. And I said I "suspect"...if you like nox boosters, go on and use it.

I used them for a long time, but all I got was the feeling that it was working but did not make any gains in neither strength nor mass.

Coffee has ZERO to do with NOX boosting. Sure it may act as a fine preworkout for those looking for only a caffeine kick but that is all. Hype by BlackStone Labs is a good NOX booster. Purius labs makes a good one too

Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    Coffee has ZERO to do with NOX boosting. Sure it may act as a fine preworkout for those looking for only a caffeine kick but that is all. Hype by BlackStone Labs is a good NOX booster. Purius labs makes a good one too
    What is a "good" nox booster? The one that gives you a kick and a good pump "only"' ? or the one which also leads to gains in strength and muscle gain?

I have not experienced any gains in strength or mass with nox boosters. So I dont want to pay shit load of money just to have a good kick which I can get from coffee at 5 cnts a serving- hence the reference to coffee.

LOL @ referencing a fool from BB.com

What that fool got was stim dick. abusing strong stimulants causes that. just because he called it a nitric oxide supp doesn't mean a nitrate etc caused his problems.

the majority of those pre workout abusers are merely guinea pigs. abusing strong stims for months on end, or years is probably a cause for concern.

Not sure if it is one guy. I read the same shit somewhere else. And I said I "suspect"...if you like nox boosters, go on and use it.

I used them for a long time, but all I got was the feeling that it was working but did not make any gains in neither strength nor mass.
    I agree, you will get a pump, but, other than that, you will not see much, if any, in the way or more gains.
    If you have a second or two, check this out http://www.howtobuildmusclenaturally.com

Did no one else notice that the article is really just an add for Blechman's supplement company?
    ...not that there's anything wrong with that

I have tried several Pre-Workouts, but none of them did what it claimed to do.
    So I don't believe in these supps. Never use them again. Better for my wallet.
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.