Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raising Compton Episode 9 - The Sponsor Partnership

Default Raising Compton Episode 9 - The Sponsor Partnership

Muscle Head

Always making out there trying to give something back to the fans when all along its just a smoke screen to sell the bullshit supplements,why use supplements when you can eat earth grown organic foods and get the full benefits.

You have a point, xxxljf. But please remember, bodybuilding is not a public utility
    subsidized by the City or State. It takes a lot of money & it's very, very
    expensive to compete, especially at the very tip-top levels, like the Arnold.

Plus, where would the cash come from to put on ALL the shows without the
    sponsor's money??? And where does that money come from? Selling. Selling. Selling.

They've got to sell the product to pay the bills. It happens in ALL businesses.
    It what makes the World go round.

Just my two cents. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxljf View Post
    Always making out there trying to give something back to the fans when all along its just a smoke screen to sell the bullshit supplements,why use supplements when you can eat earth grown organic foods and get the full benefits.
    Last edited by opie88; February 26th, 2015 at 07:04 PM.

I think Evogen products are most likely of decent quality....however....they are overpriced in my opinion.

I enjoy using a variety of different supplements (Pre-workout formulas, BCAA powders, Whey powders etc) but price is a big factor when choosing my supplement arsenal.

Some people might have no problem spending $60 on Evogen EVP pre-workout, but I am not willing to spend that kind of money when I have numerous other items that I need to buy frequently.

I am not a cheapskate, but try to keep a handle on my spending on the 'extras' that are in addition to my already huge grocery bills. I have zero brand loyalty, and am always open to trying whatever product is on the hot deal of the week etc, just to try and be financially efficient.

Thanks for the continued info on your products Hany, but for now I'll continue to take my business elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by britishbeef View Post
    I think Evogen products are most likely of decent quality....however....they are overpriced in my opinion.

I enjoy using a variety of different supplements (Pre-workout formulas, BCAA powders, Whey powders etc) but price is a big factor when choosing my supplement arsenal.

Some people might have no problem spending $60 on Evogen EVP pre-workout, but I am not willing to spend that kind of money when I have numerous other items that I need to buy frequently.

I am not a cheapskate, but try to keep a handle on my spending on the 'extras' that are in addition to my already huge grocery bills. I have zero brand loyalty, and am always open to trying whatever product is on the hot deal of the week etc, just to try and be financially efficient.

Thanks for the continued info on your products Hany, but for now I'll continue to take my business elsewhere.
    Good post. I think it's important for companies to hear candid feedback like this.

Unfortunately, if Company X dropped price, you can bet the product would no longer contain efficacious doses of good ingredients, or at least the product may only be "fairy dusted" with the ingredients they claim hidden in a proprietary blend. Who knows, a lot of supps include fillers and/or false ingredient facts (labels) now. But at a lower price point, there's always a high likelihood that the product is also worse quality. See: Walcrap supps. Would anyone actually use the "C4 Sport" preworkout that Walcrap now carries? If price is all that matters, then yes. But if they want to get a great pre-workout, they're going to have to A) be educated on ingredients, and B) pay a little more for a better product. I think this is where trust and word of mouth come into play, along with how much the company values its own product quality - they set the MSRP.

I think most knowledgeable people who happen to be serious about their fitness or bodybuilding goals will gravitate toward paying slightly more for a product with better credibility or word of mouth. Eventually though, once a company draws a following in supplements, they cheapen the formula, or (in the case of the money-maker pre-workout formulas) make the scoops "concentrated". I personally feel like the large scoops from 2007 - SuperPump 250 and NO Xplode for example, were more effective than the products out today. Paying $50 for caffeine is silly, so I won't buy concentrates. People just need to know what they're paying for. If a company cheapens its products, sales will probably drop... unless they get a contract with Walcrap. But that would tell me a lot about that company if they went that route. I'll be interested to see where Evogen goes in the future. If a company wants to grow business, they'll likely be forced to cheapen their products, and then the quality likely won't be the same. Countless examples of this already exist in the industry.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

www.leighcarmichael.com

Call me crazy but Ive got him winning the Arnold

Eat food and forget the fucking supplements!!!! Real food can be substituted with a powder,, spend your money on real meals( like 8 or ten times a day!!!) if you want to grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@KswoLL AMEN to that, the more you eat the more you grow, eat food all kinds of food, but real food, not in a box, real burghers, steak, sirloin, flank, chicken, fresh fish, seafood, eggs, while milk, potatoes, beans, veggies, fruit..., the list goes on and , if it is your choice, juice up, but be wise more is not better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comptons dial is stuck on swoll! He's huge! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth69 View Post
    Call me crazy but Ive got him winning the Arnold
    nah

Muscle Head

Anyway not slagging compton of i think he has great genetics and wish him all the best,just really pisses me of when its so obvious in the vids he is promoting the products.its the same with all the supplement companies tbh,they should promote more healthy living and promote real earth given foods. Because lets be straight body builders put enough other shit in there bodies,