Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: UFC 184 Ronda Rousey wins fast

Default UFC 184 Ronda Rousey wins fast

It was a crazy night in the UFC, you can read about the Ronda Rousey submission here. Would I call it a great PPV? not really, a lot of weak cards and fights ending too fast because of inadequate training or matchmaking.
    Evolutionary.org Forums - OFFICIAL Muscular Development Sponsor

Muscle Head

it was definitely a disappointment to pay for. but none the less watching a truly great athlete be so passionate and humble in her win is awesome. Weak card, agreead, but nobody in the near future is seen to contest Ronda Rousey. Kudos to her and her 14sec victory over her "toughest opponent"

Quote Originally Posted by animal71 View Post
    It was a crazy night in the UFC, you can read about the Ronda Rousey submission here. Would I call it a great PPV? not really, a lot of weak cards and fights ending too fast because of inadequate training or matchmaking.
    with all the illegal boxes and internet sites out there not sure anyone ever bothers paying for PPV anyway. I know I would be pissed

Quote Originally Posted by heavy.muscle View Post
    it was definitely a disappointment to pay for. but none the less watching a truly great athlete be so passionate and humble in her win is awesome. Weak card, agreead, but nobody in the near future is seen to contest Ronda Rousey. Kudos to her and her 14sec victory over her "toughest opponent"
    ahh what a waste of money for that fight.But rousey is unstoppable right now, you have to give her that.The woman is on fire

Quote Originally Posted by animal71 View Post

That 14 second submission win was impressive to say the least. She's an unstoppable force right now in women's MMA, and I don't see anyone taking her off the top for the foreseeable future. A win that quick makes a huge statement about her dominance in the sport. It wasn't a good night to purchase the PPV for sure

I think she's easily the most dominant athlete in the entire sporting world.

very impressive win...what's next for her?