Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "I Will Win the Arnold" - Evan Centopani's Game Plan for Victory

It was a good showing for Evan.

I know he was gunning for the win, but he had tough competition.

Quote Originally Posted by KillTD View Post
    'cause we didnt know how he looked BEFORE the show? dipship.
    ı thought you knew everything moron!!

Evan is too smart for bodybuilding.Be like Ronnie.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon cane View Post
    ı thought you knew everything moron!!
    never claimed that, nor did I even post in this thread until seeing your overly-intelligent remark. Thanks for showing me what you truly think of me, Solomon. Coffee on me this weekend.
    "Im gonna carry this shit on my fuckin back"

Any post show interviews with Evan?

Quote Originally Posted by KillTD View Post
    never claimed that, nor did I even post in this thread until seeing your overly-intelligent remark. Thanks for showing me what you truly think of me, Solomon. Coffee on me this weekend.
    my intelligence is beyond your understanding... Evan said he will win but he couldn't..An athlete has to believe that he can or he will win... What is wrong with that? Nothing... But keyboard warriors like you coming here to bash Evan after the show, is not only unfair but stupid...if you understand from bbing sooo much and in a position to teach a lesson to Evan why didn't you post before the show and tell Evan that he cant do shit..?if Evan were an arrogant bastard I would have understood it to a certain extent but we are talking about the most modest, down to earth and helpful pro there is..

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon cane View Post
    my intelligence is beyond your understanding... Evan said he will win but he couldn't..An athlete has to believe that he can or he will win... What is wrong with that? Nothing... But keyboard warriors like you coming here to bash Evan after the show, is not only unfair but stupid...if you understand from bbing sooo much and in a position to teach a lesson to Evan why didn't you post before the show and tell Evan that he cant do shit..?if Evan were an arrogant bastard I would have understood it to a certain extent but we are talking about the most modest, down to earth and helpful pro there is..
    You're special kind of intelligence has me baffled, Solomon. YERRR ONEE SMARTTT FELLERRRR. Are you trolling or are you a special kind of stupid? I stated that I am an Evan fan. I didn't comment that he looked "bad". I commented on how his statements prior to the show were out of his usual character and that I believe his friends at Prime had something to do with it. I commented that i question his business decision with Prime. You stated "how come none of yall thought to tell Evan he looked bad BEFORE the show?" Do you understand how moronic that is or should I use half as much text and increase my font to bold, size 5 for you?
    "Im gonna carry this shit on my fuckin back"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234