Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Arnold Classic: remembering last year

Default Arnold Classic: remembering last year

Last year we live an exciting duel that would be repeated throughout the season, Wolf and Rhoden. This year we have Warren and Dexter for victory.

The last years the AC is being irregular, have gifts like Warren's victory in 2012 and this year another gift for Dexter.

I've learned a few things in this time, if you want to see the closest thing to a real competition, see fitness and FBB/WP. In figure and MBB, most times, the placements are a bad joke.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Do you think Dexter don't deserve the title?

Seriously, that's the 10 time a see you saying that, and i disagree with you again. It's not gift, he just bring the package and the rest are off. Everyone placed well, except Cedric, i see him in 3rd, not 4th.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

When i look comparisons my eyes no go to Dexter. Just a remarkable pose, side chest. Cedric or Compton condition was not perfect but enough to get the win. I'm with Justin because his quads are destroying Cedric. Also Justin has calves, and he is the more balanced from head to toe.

But i did not want to sound repetitive about Dexter, i was just remembering that last year was a great contest, but this is no habitual.

Always, i think fitness and WBB are best competitions, more fairer and entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    When i look comparisons my eyes no go to Dexter. Just a remarkable pose, side chest. Cedric or Compton condition was not perfect but enough to get the win. I'm with Justin because his quads are destroying Cedric. Also Justin has calves, and he is the more balanced from head to toe.

But i did not want to sound repetitive about Dexter, i was just remembering that last year was a great contest, but this is no habitual.

Always, i think fitness and WBB are best competitions, more fairer and entertained.
    I respect you opinion like a respect my mom, always.

I just think Justin was not at his peak. I agree, he can make some damage, but needs to overcome some "muscle maturity" before.

WBB and Muscle Mania are damn good shows.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by coretrain12 View Post
    I respect you opinion like a respect my mom, always.

I just think Justin was not at his peak.
    But because the condition is so important? Is more important than size, balance, proportion and how X?

Justin has worked in all this, is not only a genetics gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    But because the condition is so important? Is more important than size, balance, proportion and how X?

Justin has worked in all this, is not only a genetics gift.
    I dunno yet. I think Dorian brought that type of importance on stage. He's always so grainy and dense. But he ruined bodybuilding after his 4th win, started to look worse and worse and bring that type of gut, horrible. But still a great champ and 6x Mr. O, who is me to say that. Just my opinion.

But also, you comment about politics on other thread and i agree with that, judges will be like if Dexter wins the 5th title and set the new record. That's good for him. But don't worry, if Justin work on his weakness, which is his flat look from the front, he will win, for sure.
    Last edited by coretrain12; March 9th, 2015 at 06:33 PM.

Also, you can see a good examples for this in 1997, when Nasser lost for Dorian, which Nasser was in much better shape, but loses from the back.

2002, samething, Levrone lost for Coleman, in much better condition, but his back lacks detail, 2001 is Cutler, with off glutes and Ronnie dwarfs him from the back again.

I still like condition in 1st criteria, that's super important to see how these guys should look on stage. Everyone have some weakness, you know...
    Last edited by coretrain12; March 9th, 2015 at 06:35 PM.