Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnold Classic | Men's BB Finals!

Cedric has the most impressive look overall

Quote Originally Posted by adina zanolli View Post
    winner

What ?

branch stepped it up, big time !

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Overall conditioning in the 90's will not be matched today, you should know this b/c you've been around. Best to just accept today's short comings for what they are (a by product of a new gear stack formula, more food and the greater emphasis placed on size versus quality of muscle).

I said it a while back...the absence of Wolf, Rhoden and Kai left the door wide open. Sad to see nobody stepped up their game to seize the moment. I think Cedric is pretty close but still could be better.

Evan again looked pretty much the same. His legs (sweep and just overall) need to come up and his chest went flat again IMO.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Dex is so consistent time and time again, great job!! Branch brought it too
    instagram: lightsout50

Branch is the most impressive in the line up... Ugly muscle shape but excellent conditoning, ripped to the bone, hard and huge... My second is cedric and third is justin.

ı think evan was overlooked. I believe he shokd have been compard to dxter and justin. He lacked a little bit of fullness but he was in very good condition..:

I vote for Shawn Ray and Peter McG to be the commentators next year. C'MON bb.com... you gotta be kidding me. A Physique competitor who doesn't even know the top pro bodybuilders?

IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE BODYBUILDERS, PHYSIQUE WOULDN'T EXIST! Treat the show with some respect you clowns.

Last night they said they thought Hide competed 'once before' in the 212 class.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

If he was in better conditionced.jpg

Branch shocked me with his grainy conditioning, I don't like his structure(Very weird back, no cm tree), but I think he will take it.
    Dexter looked on point and the only weakness I can see on him are his calves. He might win.
    Justin came in bloated in the mid area sadly , maybe overdosed on carbs.. But I want those for top 3.. Maybe even Cedric in 3rd spot.
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

So where is the new and improved Evan? I guess those mirror photos didn't help.
    Justin is a completely different level in every aspect. Future Mr.O no question.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwire View Post
    Branch shocked me with his grainy conditioning, I don't like his structure(Very weird back, no cm tree), but I think he will take it.
    Dexter looked on point and the only weakness I can see on him are his calves. He might win.
    Justin came in bloated in the mid area sadly , maybe overdosed on carbs.. But I want those for top 3.. Maybe even Cedric in 3rd spot.
    You mean Hany messed up?

Quote Originally Posted by sacharidacek View Post
    Justin is a completely different level in every aspect. Future Mr.O no question.
    Lol at desperate Evan hater.

Quote Originally Posted by sacharidacek View Post
    Evan will forever be held back by his chest development from the front...and the legs were down in size a bit from the past (quad sweep) but that chest...look at the side shots he disappears compared to a compton, or cedric, or dexter. Evan's outstanding arms and delts overpower the rest of his upper body. He's done a good job of bringing up his back but it aint' enough to win a show like this one.

Justin spilling over a bit...also from the front it looked like he needed a bit more oil, so whoever is prepping him backstage needs to do a better job, but overall disappointing he didn't match the look from the front with the back. It seems he's more on point from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    You mean Hany messed up?
    I think Justin kinda rules his own dieting, they both messed up
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast