Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raising Compton Episode 10 - Reflection & Plans for 2015

Zane made up the the term Year of Zane, its just a matter of time before we will see Year of Compton. He has it all, the body, the drive, the crew AND the mind.

great video

Roelly Gyno and gut are horrible. Ced is always soft. Evan doesn't have the structure. It's between Compton and Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    Roelly Gyno and gut are horrible. Ced is always soft. Evan doesn't have the structure. It's between Compton and Dexter
    Roelly's gut was only an issue once at his last O, I'm thinking he will control it this time. Ced wasn't soft at his last Arnold where he was top 3 and the only guys ahead of him were dennis and shawn who arent here. Dex is definitely a competitor for 1st but to say Compton is somehow in that same league is wishful thinking. He is going up against way too much talent and experienced pros to crack top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    Roelly's gut was only an issue once at his last O, I'm thinking he will control it this time. Ced wasn't soft at his last Arnold where he was top 3 and the only guys ahead of him were dennis and shawn who arent here. Dex is definitely a competitor for 1st but to say Compton is somehow in that same league is wishful thinking. He is going up against way too much talent and experienced pros to crack top 3.

Compton gona take this show, people gona be surprised, the dude has some serious potential, if shredded and NO gut though, I have Roelly winning with Compton 2nd, dont believe me just watch

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth69 View Post
    Compton gona take this show, people gona be surprised, the dude has some serious potential, if shredded and NO gut though, I have Roelly winning with Compton 2nd, dont believe me just watch
    I get tht MD has been serving up tht Compton koolaid nonstop for some months, the kid is sponsored and has potential. So did Evan when MD promoted him out of obscurity, same w pak-man. And those dudes are respectable pros now. But they havent beat vets like dex and branch, and theyll never be as good as inshape genetically superiors roelly and ced.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    I get tht MD has been serving up tht Compton koolaid nonstop for some months, the kid is sponsored and has potential. So did Evan when MD promoted him out of obscurity, same w pak-man. And those dudes are respectable pros now. But they havent beat vets like dex and branch, and theyll never be as good as inshape genetically superiors roelly and ced.
    Yea I hear you but I think Compton is on a whole different level than Evan and shits all over a NO ARM NO BACK big bellied Pak man lol, a 250+ shredded Compton should beat a 230lb Dexter IMO

Muscle Head

Evan beat Dexter before

Muscle Head

Justin, you look great at this point!
    Is there a reason with you do the hypertension holding the two dumbbells in that position?
    Good luck for the Arnold!

Quote Originally Posted by Ik View Post
    Evan beat Dexter before
    Let's get it correct...Evan beat a very off Dexter....an on Dexter yields a different result every time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12