Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Trains Delts 2 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

Default Branch Warren Trains Delts 2 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

Shit, he will be a hard enemy.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Shit, he will be a hard enemy.
    He could really push for a top 3 spot!

My joints ache just watching this vid. I dunno how he doesnt have more injuries and tears training so sloppy. He isn't even using his muscles to move the weight....its mostly momentum....just like Dorian says "if you can't pause at the top, then your going too heavy"....I know Branch said he tried the slow and controlled style and it didnt work. I honestly dont think he gave it a chance. I prefer the way Justin Compton trains (smart and always in control). If Branch thinks he gets good results training sloppy, just imagine how much better results he would get if he trained with somebody that would make him go strict. All his workout partners are bad influences....they all do that fast, sloppy, momentum shit.

Quote Originally Posted by joebig View Post
    My joints ache just watching this vid. I dunno how he doesnt have more injuries and tears training so sloppy. He isn't even using his muscles to move the weight....its mostly momentum....just like Dorian says "if you can't pause at the top, then your going too heavy"....I know Branch said he tried the slow and controlled style and it didnt work. I honestly dont think he gave it a chance. I prefer the way Justin Compton trains (smart and always in control). If Branch thinks he gets good results training sloppy, just imagine how much better results he would get if he trained with somebody that would make him go strict. All his workout partners are bad influences....they all do that fast, sloppy, momentum shit.
    Well im sure Branch knows by now what works for him and what doesnt! And im sure he doesnt give two shits whether you think he gave it a chance or not lol!!!
    Anyway another great vid, hes looking ready!!
    good luck Branch

Quote Originally Posted by sikspak View Post
    Well im sure Branch knows by now what works for him and what doesnt! And im sure he doesnt give two shits whether you think he gave it a chance or not lol!!!
    Anyway another great vid, hes looking ready!!
    good luck Branch
    In honour of losing Leonard Nimoy today, that is a most illogical comment.......
    Most pros don't know shit......They heave heavy weights....take tons of shit.....and are genetic freaks......This does not mean they know anything.....
    joebig is right.......He would be even better if he trained smarter....and he would be less torn and mangled.....Anyone who scoffs at this is delusional.

Branch looks on

The Delts are such an interesting muscle group. Rounds off a v-taper if you got one and adds a 3D effect to the body when you have a shirt on.

I literally kill them twice a week, but the results after 12 weeks are still not decent. Looks like I'm going to live with my square shoulders forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he and JOJ "break up"? or is it a sponsor thing?

Branch looks fucking great!

I hope he places well.

Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    So Branch's form is his training partners fault? How do you know it's not Branch who has a bigger influence on his training partners? I'm pretty confident if you asked Branch he'd freely admit he trains the way he does, not because he's following someone else lead, but because he feels comfortable with it. Why blame others as if he were a follower? Branch has been 2nd at the O and 2 time Arnold Champ; Branch's training partners might be trying to emulate him (influenced by him and his success).
    This.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

What i like about branch, justin c, evan and couple of other guys is that they dont hide in a big ass hoody like phil, dex, kai and wolf but instead give us a little preview of their near competition-time-shape.

Quote Originally Posted by joebig View Post
    Oh for fuck sake...don't you guys get tired saying the same shit every branch or joj video. And why the hell would you blame his training partners. A case could also be made that some pros who train with this super strict form don't win shows....to each his own I say

Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    So Branch's form is his training partners fault? How do you know it's not Branch who has a bigger influence on his training partners? I'm pretty confident if you asked Branch he'd freely admit he trains the way he does, not because he's following someone else lead, but because he feels comfortable with it. Why blame others as if he were a follower? Branch has been 2nd at the O and 2 time Arnold Champ; Branch's training partners might be trying to emulate him (influenced by him and his success).
    this^^^^

Branch looks good hope he brings it at the Arnold!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mileman View Post
    Did he and JOJ "break up"? or is it a sponsor thing?
    I've been wondering the same thing

is branch still with Farah? he looks hard as nails and he must be eating good to have that much energy in the gym this close to showtime, that was quite a few sets for shoulders.
    IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast