Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 50

Thread: Branch Warren Trains Delts 2 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,628
    Gender
    Male

    Default Branch Warren Trains Delts 2 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015


  2. #2
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,530
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Shit, he will be a hard enemy.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Shit, he will be a hard enemy.
    He could really push for a top 3 spot!

  4. #4

    Default

    My joints ache just watching this vid. I dunno how he doesnt have more injuries and tears training so sloppy. He isn't even using his muscles to move the weight....its mostly momentum....just like Dorian says "if you can't pause at the top, then your going too heavy"....I know Branch said he tried the slow and controlled style and it didnt work. I honestly dont think he gave it a chance. I prefer the way Justin Compton trains (smart and always in control). If Branch thinks he gets good results training sloppy, just imagine how much better results he would get if he trained with somebody that would make him go strict. All his workout partners are bad influences....they all do that fast, sloppy, momentum shit.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebig View Post
    My joints ache just watching this vid. I dunno how he doesnt have more injuries and tears training so sloppy. He isn't even using his muscles to move the weight....its mostly momentum....just like Dorian says "if you can't pause at the top, then your going too heavy"....I know Branch said he tried the slow and controlled style and it didnt work. I honestly dont think he gave it a chance. I prefer the way Justin Compton trains (smart and always in control). If Branch thinks he gets good results training sloppy, just imagine how much better results he would get if he trained with somebody that would make him go strict. All his workout partners are bad influences....they all do that fast, sloppy, momentum shit.
    Well im sure Branch knows by now what works for him and what doesnt! And im sure he doesnt give two shits whether you think he gave it a chance or not lol!!!
    Anyway another great vid, hes looking ready!!
    good luck Branch

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sikspak View Post
    Well im sure Branch knows by now what works for him and what doesnt! And im sure he doesnt give two shits whether you think he gave it a chance or not lol!!!
    Anyway another great vid, hes looking ready!!
    good luck Branch
    In honour of losing Leonard Nimoy today, that is a most illogical comment.......
    Most pros don't know shit......They heave heavy weights....take tons of shit.....and are genetic freaks......This does not mean they know anything.....
    joebig is right.......He would be even better if he trained smarter....and he would be less torn and mangled.....Anyone who scoffs at this is delusional.

  7. #7

    Default

    Branch looks on

  8. #8
    Muscle Head PERSIAN_GAINZ17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The Delts are such an interesting muscle group. Rounds off a v-taper if you got one and adds a 3D effect to the body when you have a shirt on.

    I literally kill them twice a week, but the results after 12 weeks are still not decent. Looks like I'm going to live with my square shoulders forever!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Barbarian Mileman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    550
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Did he and JOJ "break up"? or is it a sponsor thing?

  10. #10
    Behemoth bigdealbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,761
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Branch looks fucking great!

    I hope he places well.

  11. #11
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,530
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    So Branch's form is his training partners fault? How do you know it's not Branch who has a bigger influence on his training partners? I'm pretty confident if you asked Branch he'd freely admit he trains the way he does, not because he's following someone else lead, but because he feels comfortable with it. Why blame others as if he were a follower? Branch has been 2nd at the O and 2 time Arnold Champ; Branch's training partners might be trying to emulate him (influenced by him and his success).
    This.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  12. #12
    Spotter jan.peter.ericsson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    208
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    What i like about branch, justin c, evan and couple of other guys is that they dont hide in a big ass hoody like phil, dex, kai and wolf but instead give us a little preview of their near competition-time-shape.

  13. #13
    Barbarian blacktaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    "in da gym"
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebig View Post
    My joints ache just watching this vid. I dunno how he doesnt have more injuries and tears training so sloppy. He isn't even using his muscles to move the weight....its mostly momentum....just like Dorian says "if you can't pause at the top, then your going too heavy"....I know Branch said he tried the slow and controlled style and it didnt work. I honestly dont think he gave it a chance. I prefer the way Justin Compton trains (smart and always in control). If Branch thinks he gets good results training sloppy, just imagine how much better results he would get if he trained with somebody that would make him go strict. All his workout partners are bad influences....they all do that fast, sloppy, momentum shit.
    Oh for fuck sake...don't you guys get tired saying the same shit every branch or joj video. And why the hell would you blame his training partners. A case could also be made that some pros who train with this super strict form don't win shows....to each his own I say

  14. #14
    Barbarian blacktaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    "in da gym"
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    So Branch's form is his training partners fault? How do you know it's not Branch who has a bigger influence on his training partners? I'm pretty confident if you asked Branch he'd freely admit he trains the way he does, not because he's following someone else lead, but because he feels comfortable with it. Why blame others as if he were a follower? Branch has been 2nd at the O and 2 time Arnold Champ; Branch's training partners might be trying to emulate him (influenced by him and his success).
    this^^^^

  15. #15
    Barbarian blacktaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    "in da gym"
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Branch looks good hope he brings it at the Arnold!!!!!

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mileman View Post
    Did he and JOJ "break up"? or is it a sponsor thing?
    I've been wondering the same thing

  17. #17
    IFBB Pro b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    paducah, kentucky
    Posts
    824

    Default

    is branch still with Farah? he looks hard as nails and he must be eating good to have that much energy in the gym this close to showtime, that was quite a few sets for shoulders.
    IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •