Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Next MD Cover: Wolf Getting Pumped for the Olympia

Default Next MD Cover: Wolf Getting Pumped for the Olympia

Dennis Wolf’s flexing his biceps on the cover of this month’s MD sends a warning to those who might compete against him onstage at the Olympia: the Big Bad Wolf is out for blood. Dennis is coming off his best year ever as a bodybuilder in 2014, when he won the Arnold Classic and the Arnold Classic Europe. Dennis views all bodybuilders who might oppose him as potential prey, and he has sharpened his bodybuilding claws to go in for the kill. When Dennis howls in 2015, which bodybuilders will be whimpering?

Dennis didn’t compete in this year’s Arnold Classic, looking to repeat his victory from last year. As he tells MD’s Peter McGough in “The Wolf Pact.” Dennis is lying low and following a 12-month plan of attack on the 2015 Mr. Olympia contest. As Dennis puts it, “I’m totally focused on working my ass off” and he vows: “I won’t disappoint you guys at the next Olympia. I will do everything in my power to be at my absolute best. I will be better than ever, I promise you that.”

Gentleman, MD gives you the right to bear some big-ass arms! In “Six Weeks to Big Guns! You Can’t Fail Guide to Bigger Bi’s and Tri’s.” MD’s Ron Harris tells you how to build thick, peaked biceps and sweeping horseshoe triceps.

When Alexis Rivera Rolon swept the superheavyweight and overall titles at the 2014 Nationals, he displayed a jaw-dropping 5’9, 238-pound physique that featured some of the best biceps and quads in the entire show, as well as the type of crystal-clear condition that’s typically lacking in the bigger men these days. Rolon also became Puerto Rico’s first Overall Champion.

Branch Warren, Victor Martinez and Evan Centopani are all known for their tremendous shoulder development. We brought these three deltoid demons together to talk about how to craft your own pair of monster delts.

Muscular Development has spent more than a half-century shining a spotlight on the most well-developed arms in the world. We’ve shared workouts and tips for arm training, and our photographers have captured many of the most celebrated and structurally sound arms known to man. But the question we receive more than any other is one that Dan Solomon and a panel of legendary names in bodybuilding answers this month on “Who Has The Best Arms of All Time?”

The rest of the book is packed to the binder as usual – making MD your one-stop, most authoritative source for optimizing muscular development with the latest cutting-edge research on training, nutrition, fat loss, performance-enhancing drugs, muscle growth and bodybuilding science-and exclusive information from the industry experts, insiders and bodybuilding legends who make it all happen. See you next month!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    Facebook Twitter Instagram

Iron Addict

In before Michael Edwards busts a load

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    LOL!

That's one of the cooler covers I've seen since Cutler's post 2009 O win. It will be interesting to see if Wolf can maintain balance and size as he ages without injuries. I hope he can. He makes Phil look like a child.

If Wolf is still with MD, why don't we get any videos of him? I realize he's not competing around the Arnold, but it would be cool to get some fresh off-season content.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Haha! Funny shit CB. :-)

awesome cover
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    best cover yet, Wolf deserves everything he has earned.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull9 View Post
    lmfao

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Hahahahahaha

lulz

Banned

Way better cover than last one with Comton.

Ha ha you guys beat me to it. I thought exactly that when I saw the thread title.
    Confirm what I already know

Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    Ha ha you guys beat me to it. I thought exactly that when I saw the thread title.
    everybody fucking did... but the best part is how he keeps posting excuses for his wood