Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Insulin as a peptide

Default Insulin as a peptide

Interesting info about insulin as a peptide. It's used during bulking cycles with hgh and AAS, but you have to be careful of a few things 1) fat gains, very possible 2) possible death, it's very serious. Slin should only be for advanced guys. Personally, I got a lot of fat gains from it, not very happy.
    Evolutionary.org Forums - OFFICIAL Muscular Development Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by animal71 View Post
    Interesting info about insulin as a peptide. It's used during bulking cycles with hgh and AAS, but you have to be careful of a few things 1) fat gains, very possible 2) possible death, it's very serious. Slin should only be for advanced guys. Personally, I got a lot of fat gains from it, not very happy.
    insulin is a powerful hormone and it takes a lot of meal timing and even workout timing to use it best

yes and in my country we have 17 year olds using it LOL
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animal71 View Post
    I have no plans to ever use it. I think it can be very dangerous, and even fatal. Even when used responsibly, you run the risk of making yourself insulin dependant diabetic just by using it. I know a few guys that happened to that weren't using large doses at all

I never used this stuff.Side effects could be high and it can be dangerous.Aas+hgh is more then enough enhancement tools for me to use lol.Hard work will take care of the rest