Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Flag Nor Fail Nutrition??

Default Flag Nor Fail Nutrition??

Now I know some of you won't care, but it looks like Rob and Dana might be starting something up. These two are probably the most popular people in our "sport", so this could be a huuuuge money maker.

This is taken from another site.

"This weekend there was much posted about the various lines at the La Fit Expo. One that apparently stood out was the ever popular DLB line. Iíll admit, Iím no fanboy of the whole Flag Nor Fail thing (movement?), but I will say, they have created amazing success for themselves and even more impressively maintained and grown that following. I never thought their 15 minutes would last years, but it indeed has done just that!

Anyway, fast forward to a picture I happened to see on Rob Baileyís social media. Just a normal picture of Rob and Dana on a plane. Dana sleeping, Rob selfie-ing. Then something jumped out at me. A strange bottle of something. Only the letters ďNWĒ are visible in the picture, but it looks unlike any product Iíve seen.

What is this strange product? And is it possible this suspiciously Flag Nor Fail looking design is the early stages of FNF Nutrition? If it is what I think it is, then I think DLB mania is about to reach a whole new level of insanity (and duck-facery)."

Oh please no! WTF lol. What is next for real.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Ahhhh shit....the Jonestown gang are going to eat this shit up! shit she could sell sugar and her fans would buy it
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

World domination

Could be.. In a video some one posted on another thread about how long her line was you can see her taking something from an unlabeled container. They then started kinda joking like "what is that?!! top secret". With her popularity..should=$$$$

That's why it's funny when they claim they went to the expo just to meet with fans. They said they weren't selling anything. Bullshit. They are selling stuff. That's fine if they want to make a profit or whatever, but why all the bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Ahhhh shit....the Jonestown gang are going to eat this shit up! shit she could sell sugar and her fans would buy it
    Very true BMC

Banned

I know they've talked about wanting to do something like this - but just about everyone talks about wanting to do something like this (starting their own supplement line).

Maybe just ask them... lol

Or... speculate ...

That is a logical next step for them
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

I bet if they had a supp company they would make a KILLING!!!! Like old skool MuscleTech type $$$$
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Freak of Nature

Warhouse nutrition

Banned

Maybe instead of containers they would have the supplement container shaped like an AK 47 and you would load your "supplement clip" with 30 scoops or "shots" into it... then you could shoot it into your mouth or shaker bottle.

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

New world order with those 2 at the helm, they will lead an army of chads and bros and prosecute anyone who doesn't work 38 hours a day and kills when they're hungry...it will be a sight to witness

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Sexy View Post
    Maybe instead of containers they would have the supplement container shaped like an AK 47 and you would load your "supplement clip" with 30 scoops or "shots" into it... then you could shoot it into your mouth or shaker bottle.
    Actually there is a "sugar gun", it packs small "bullets" and shoots sugar lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    Actually there is a "sugar gun", it packs small "bullets" and shoots sugar lol
    Man people have thought of everything!!! 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzo marinčić View Post
    new world order with those 2 at the helm, they will lead an army of chads and bros and prosecute anyone who doesn't work 38 hours a day and kills when they're hungry...it will be a sight to witness
    lmfao
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    That's why it's funny when they claim they went to the expo just to meet with fans. They said they weren't selling anything. Bullshit. They are selling stuff. That's fine if they want to make a profit or whatever, but why all the bullshit?
    Selling something would be customers walking away with product in hand. This is called marketing...which they do extremely well at.

Great thing is they don't even have to come up with some revolutionary or "proprietary blend" horse pucky. Some whey, a fat burner, and a pre workout stim, blamo, done.

Pretty simple shit really. It's just they work 23.8 hours a day to get it done. Hard to fault anyone for that, now isn't it?
    Assistant to the regional manager.
    Iron8 approved

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast