Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Posing Routines/Awards from the Arnold Classic 2015

Default Final Posing Routines/Awards from the Arnold Classic 2015

Hide is the man, one of the best posers in all history, he have his own style.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Shit, Oksana once again exceeded all I could expect, she never ceases to amaze.

Bethany looks great, has a muscular level that i love and have a fun routine but Oksana is not human.

Hide is a great poser
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Very impressed by the top 3 guys in the 212lbs division. Awesome posing routines as well: Hide, Correa and Jose all posed like a pro...I don't know what that sh*t Clark did with his awful "routine" and music choice that did not match his physique. Congrats to Jose, incredible conditioning once again, nice touch to tell Arnold that story at the end. Great job the top 3 guys, way to represent the 212lb class. On a side note...someone tell Hide to bust out a posing routine to the "Electric Samurai" theme from Kill Bill Vol1...if there was ever a dude that should pose to that at a big event is Hide!

Hide has realized something that successful pro's like Ed Corney realized back in the 70's...the transition between poses is just as important as the actual pose itself. People forget that pro's like Shawn Ray & Kevin Levrone kept that going in the 90's...it still baffles the mind that one year Branch Warren got a best poser award at the Arnold. That's how far posing has been set back since then. The guys like Hide, Correa and I was very impressed by Jose this year as well are trying to bring it back. I mean you spend all your time in the gym, dieting etc, cardio improving your physique, it just makes sense that you'd perfect the art of presenting it to! Too many guys take the lazy approach to constructing a routine these days b/c the round is NOT judged. Hit some shots, some MM, walk around the stage...do the Hulk Hogan thing to the ear, beg for applause etc. Posing is an art form and at the highest level of competition like the IFBB should be taken seriously, doesn't matter if it's scored or not. Be a pro and put in the time, give a daym. The fans paid good money for their auditorium tickets, give them a good showing. I say that Oksana is worth the price of ticket alone b/c what she does is entertaining and you can tell she puts her heart and soul into each routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Hide has realized something that successful pro's like Ed Corney realized back in the 70's...the transition between poses is just as important as the actual pose itself. People forget that pro's like Shawn Ray & Kevin Levrone kept that going in the 90's...it still baffles the mind that one year Branch Warren got a best poser award at the Arnold. That's how far posing has been set back since then. The guys like Hide, Correa and I was very impressed by Jose this year as well are trying to bring it back. I mean you spend all your time in the gym, dieting etc, cardio improving your physique, it just makes sense that you'd perfect the art of presenting it to! Too many guys take the lazy approach to constructing a routine these days b/c the round is NOT judged. Hit some shots, some MM, walk around the stage...do the Hulk Hogan thing to the ear, beg for applause etc. Posing is an art form and at the highest level of competition like the IFBB should be taken seriously, doesn't matter if it's scored or not. Be a pro and put in the time, give a daym. The fans paid good money for their auditorium tickets, give them a good showing. I say that Oksana is worth the price of ticket alone b/c what she does is entertaining and you can tell she puts her heart and soul into each routine.
    Yeah!!

japan has a lot of great posers, most japanese competitors still grow up watching ray and makkawy pose... however a monstrous physique like that of ronnie wouldnt look good with that kind of posing i think, neither would jose... ced is doing an ok job though

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    QFT
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Jose won fair and square, he outmuscled everybody else while also bringing hard and dry conditions and even controlling his gut while posing. Hide is a great poser but he was breathing heavy and his gut sometimes was getting out of hands...
    By the way, who said that Jose's quads lack separation?LOL!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Just watched the open men's final call outs. When Cedric and Compton move to the middle it makes dexter and branch look like 212 guys. The judging is crazy at this show. Maybe comptons abs were washed out, but they have to start rewarding the best physiques.

Cedric should have won, at the least second. Dexter was getting the win if he was in any kind of shape.

In some poses, based on video, I had Ced ahead of Justin. Branch and Dex looked like the clear 1st and 2nd place finishers
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast