Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 45

Thread: FBB show with $50,000 prize!

  1. #1
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,880

    Default FBB show with $50,000 prize!


  2. #2
    Iron Addict Womanthrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Uzbekistan
    Posts
    3,960

    Default

    Great news. Bring on the men.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

  3. #3
    Mass Monster Peter McGough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,281
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    For their initiative and for putting their money on the line in a big way, this contest should be given the "Ms. Olympia" title.

  4. #4
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,509
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Great news for female bodybuilders and fans like me, bigmike and rocky.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  5. #5
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Great news for female bodybuilders and fans like me, bigmike and rocky.


    Good to hear!!! These women bust ass and deserve somethin for their efforts and its a nice payday! Safe to say Alina Poppa and Debi L. are the favorites going in?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  6. #6
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    nice, this is awesome to hear!
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  7. #7
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,558

    Default

    Agree with Peter, make this the Ms. O - especially if there probably won't be one in Vegas this year.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  8. #8
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    wow, this is VERY good news for the ladies who want to build some serious muscle
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  9. #9
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Agree with Peter, make this the Ms. O - especially if there probably won't be one in Vegas this year.
    true but we already knew there wouldnt be a Ms.O pro fbb show this year or the next year since ROI is not there.

  10. #10
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post


    Good to hear!!! These women bust ass and deserve somethin for their efforts and its a nice payday! Safe to say Alina Poppa and Debi L. are the favorites going in?
    maybe Iris will come out of retirement since prize money is big for the women at this show and ya get a brand new car

  11. #11
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    maybe Iris will come out of retirement since prize money is big for the women at this show and ya get a brand new car
    It would be tempting!!! Shit, if I was her I would.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  12. #12
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    It would be tempting!!! Shit, if I was her I would.
    care to wager on it I bet 20 she does

  13. #13
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post


    Good to hear!!! These women bust ass and deserve somethin for their efforts and its a nice payday! Safe to say Alina Poppa and Debi L. are the favorites going in?
    forgot to mention that Popa had surgery if am not mistaken shortly after the O in 2014 for some tears, so not sure how she has healed up since but certainly could use the money to pay off those medical bills ...

    Alina Popa Achilles & bicep tears after Olympia 2014

    According to a FBB website,
    "Alina Popa suffered an achilles tendon tear AND a biceps tendon tear just weeks apart and shortly after the Ms. Olympia. Here is a fundraiser in case anyone can help a bit.

    http://www.gofundme.com/iah2o0 "

    $3100 of $5000 sough after raised in eleven days.

  14. #14
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    care to wager on it I bet 20 she does
    Let me check her IG and see what she looks like first!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  15. #15
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    forgot to mention that Popa had surgery if am not mistaken shortly after the O in 2014 for some tears, so not sure how she has healed up since but certainly could use the money to pay off those medical bills ...

    Alina Popa Achilles & bicep tears after Olympia 2014

    According to a FBB website,
    "Alina Popa suffered an achilles tendon tear AND a biceps tendon tear just weeks apart and shortly after the Ms. Olympia. Here is a fundraiser in case anyone can help a bit.

    http://www.gofundme.com/iah2o0 "

    $3100 of $5000 sough after raised in eleven days.
    DAMN!!!! Not good!

    congrats to Iris on the win!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  16. #16
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Let me check her IG and see what she looks like first!
    Biggie please you know that lady would never be out of shape

  17. #17
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Biggie please you know that lady would never be out of shape
    It amazes me how lean she stays all year!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •