Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lasix dangers

Default Lasix dangers

For the new bodybuilders thinking about using lasix precontest, be very careful. This is a serious diuretic and it can cause death when abused. Start slow with 10mgs or less and feel out if the dose is right for you and increase from there, never high dose lasix or abuse it guys. Nasser and other bodybuilders abused diuretics and paid the ultimate price. Just my 2 cents.
    Evolutionary.org Forums - OFFICIAL Muscular Development Sponsor

Lasix caused my cardiac arrest and I was considered clinically dead for over 20 minutes. I was put into a coma for nearly a month and now am the proud owner of an implanted defibrillator at the age of 44.

Quote Originally Posted by animal71 View Post
    For the new bodybuilders thinking about using lasix precontest, be very careful. This is a serious diuretic and it can cause death when abused. Start slow with 10mgs or less and feel out if the dose is right for you and increase from there, never high dose lasix or abuse it guys. Nasser and other bodybuilders abused diuretics and paid the ultimate price. Just my 2 cents.
    people can get good results using the sauna sweating out a lot of water too.. or just cutting the grass during the summer in a sweater lol Lasix is nothing to fuck with.. make sure you do your homework!

lasix is nasty nasty stuff, that has even caused deaths in the bb community.I would never touch the stuff period.

Quote Originally Posted by supbro! View Post
    Lasix caused my cardiac arrest and I was considered clinically dead for over 20 minutes. I was put into a coma for nearly a month and now am the proud owner of an implanted defibrillator at the age of 44.

Wow, that's pretty crazy. It's reasons like your that I would never touch Lasix myself as a competitor. The drug is just too powerful, too dangerous, and too unpredictable. I would much rather side with a diuretic that is safer and simpler to use like Dyazide

There is a local fighter that died from using laxis to make weight and passed away the night before the fight. Laxis is serious stuff.

Wow I had no idea about the danger of using this kind of stuff.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Of course I know nothing is save but you get my point
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Stay away from diuretics period
    If you aren't in shape you aren't in shape
    Easy water and sodium manipulation is all you need if you know what your doing

If you use diuretics don't fuck with sodium and keep water in

Your welcome