Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hafthor Sets Throwing World Record

Default Hafthor Sets Throwing World Record

Pride of Iceland, hope he wins the WSM title before he dies. I know he is young but his heart will explode before he is 30...
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    Pride of Iceland, hope he wins the WSM title before he dies. I know he is young but his heart will explode before he is 30...
    Why do you say that about his heart?

The dude gained 260lbs in 2 years. The amount of gear he takes I have heard Is just unreal, even for his standards. at his heaviest he was 450lbs or so but he has slimmed down a bit, but the size he has gained in a very short amount of time is out of this world. Also he says he doesn't care about dying young, just winning the WSM
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

So he was 140 lbs two years ago... Not really buying that he came on to the strongman scen a little earlier than 2013. But yes if course he has gained crazy amount of muscle and overall size and maybe he takes very high dosages for(higher than "normal" high doses for top strongmen)

I'm a fan. He should have won the WSM last year if he just would've worn a suit in the squat.

Quote Originally Posted by m87r View Post
    So he was 140 lbs two years ago... Not really buying that he came on to the strongman scen a little earlier than 2013. But yes if course he has gained crazy amount of muscle and overall size and maybe he takes very high dosages for(higher than "normal" high doses for top strongmen)

I'm a fan. He should have won the WSM last year if he just would've worn a suit in the squat.
    He has been competing in strongman since 2011, but when he switched from basket ball to strongman he went from 140lbs to 420lbs or so in 2 years. his transformation was fuckin crazy!
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

In the video it looks like the weight took minutes before coming down! Crazy stuff! What a beast!

Where's the other Haf? I feel slighted.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

and then they say that bodybuilding is unhealthy...
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

He has been competing in strongman since 2011, but when he switched from basket ball to strongman he went from 140lbs to 420lbs or so in 2 years. his transformation was fuckin crazy!
    6 " 9 ' and 140 is that even possible ? Even for a basketball player that's skeletal. I imagine the he'll make his 30's just fine many of the larger strong men do .

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    6 " 9 ' and 140 is that even possible ? Even for a basketball player that's skeletal. I imagine the he'll make his 30's just fine many of the larger strong men do .
    I'll believe in Jesus before I buy that one.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    lol I dont know why I said 140lbs, he was 80kg and thats like 175lbs. He went from 80kg to 200kg in 2 years. wich was 260lbs he gained. and that's just insane
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

lol I dont know why I said 140lbs, he was 80kg and thats like 175lbs. He went from 80kg to 200kg in 2 years. wich was 260lbs he gained. and that's just insane
    That's even hard to believe. I'm 5'6" on a good day, and I look like an HIV patient at 170.

Honestly, it looked like he was flinging a 16lb bowling ball....

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    That's even hard to believe. I'm 5'6" on a good day, and I look like an HIV patient at 170.
    hafthor_bjornsson.jpg

here he is 180lbs basketball player. Went from this to a 440lbs strongman freak in 2 years under the guidence of magnus ver magnusson, FREAK
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Yes is a freak. Maybe the biggest freak in a long time. Is the WSM in the spring this year also?

Quote Originally Posted by m87r View Post
    Yes is a freak. Maybe the biggest freak in a long time. Is the WSM in the spring this year also?
    yup.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast