decent enough price

That should be quite epic!!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juggertha View Post
    decent enough price
    Not a bad price at all
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Intriguing idea. Chris and Kevin are good ambassadors, but Flex lost a of credibility with his post career choices. The price appears to be right too; low enough for gymrats to afford, but is a serious gymrat going go shell out for this kind of camp as described? If he is serious, isn't he already eating and training correctly? If he is serious and needs help hasn't he already sought it out locally? I like the entrepreneurial bent of this, and it sounds like a wholesome opportunity to interact and train with fans, but that begs the question of capacity. How much time can you really engage with the guys? It's one thing if there are 12 other people in the room and quite another if there are 30, 40 or more. Paying for face time is not cool if you don't get much of it. And then there is the dark side: some fans are going to approach this as a some version of "schmoe sessions on tour." Not that there is anything wrong with that... heck add some of my favorite BBs on the card and I'd sign up. But there is potential here or mixed messages. Just saying.

Still, I like this idea. It has an old-school feel to it and puts the money where it belongs: directly in the hands of the pros.
    Last edited by baygbm; March 25th, 2015 at 08:13 AM.

epic
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baygbm View Post
    Intriguing idea. Chris and Kevin are good ambassadors, but Flex lost a of credibility with his post career choices. The price appears to be right too; low enough for gymrats to afford, but is a serious gymrat going go shell out for this kind of camp as described? If he is serious, isn't he already eating and training correctly? If he is serious and needs help hasn't he already sought it out locally? I like the entrepreneurial bent of this, and it sounds like a wholesome opportunity to interact and train with fans, but that begs the question of capacity. How much time can you really engage with the guys? It's one thing if there are 12 other people in the room and quite another if there are 30, 40 or more. Paying for face time is not cool if you don't get much of it. And then there is the dark side: some fans are going to approach this as a some version of "schmoe sessions on tour." Not that there is anything wrong with that... heck add some of my favorite BBs on the card and I'd sign up. But there is potential here or mixed messages. Just saying.

Still, I like this idea. It puts the money where it belongs: directly in the hands of the pros.

The only "mixed message" this sends...is in your fantasyland. There wasn't any "dark side".

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

I dont know where you got "schmoe sessions". Just to be able to hear a Q&A from all of them would be worth it.

And what "post career choice" did Flex make?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I dont know where you got "schmoe sessions". Just to be able to hear a Q&A from all of them would be worth it.

And what "post career choice" did Flex make?

I agree. Can't really see a down side to this.