Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani & Prime Nutrition part ways!!

Quote Originally Posted by fiber View Post
    I always thought Evan is too big for Prime! Backyard companies like Prime simply don't have the marketing dollars it takes to promote their goods! Do they have a marketing team?

It should be the responsibility of the marketing team to put together some strategies to help sell products. The athlete can be a part of the plan but don't get an athlete and expect him or her to sell your products.

The marketing team should be calling on Evan saying" Hey look it Ev we were planning on doing this or that and wanted you to be a part of it. At that point the athlete agrees and helps promote whatever the

marketing team has come up with. Not relying on the athlete to do the work of the marketing team. Evan belongs with a Big name company such as ON, Gaspari or BSN.

When a supplement company expects the athlete to play the role of a marketing team the athlete should get half the company or stay far away from it!
    You mean companies who lie to their customers?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    I am also not surprised, I am in no place to speak for Evan but I don't think he is very worried/anxious to sign with anyone. Evan is a man of strong moral values and likely he will only sign on if they can be kept intact. I love this about him. More top guys should be this way, it is ultimately the athletes that can control the way the industry goes. Evan is a step in the right direction when it comes to morals, ethics and health.
    Not anymore, dude. The consumer dictates the product or service. They are the "market force" now. I think we'll continue to see this trend for a while. Heck, we are seeing this in all facets of life, commerce, etc.; not just bbing.

The bbers themselves need to adapt or else it's going to be a rough go. I believe they are better off working for themselves for many reasons.

Called it
    A coward dies a million death, but a soldier only dies once ....YA HEARD ME ????

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    I personally like the sexy provocative ads.
    it's like a free boost before the gym

Quote Originally Posted by James Blackstone Labs View Post
    You would have to ask the manufacturer that.
    wsup james I am here to inform you that you just took an epic loss aginst david the french sensation.
    A coward dies a million death, but a soldier only dies once ....YA HEARD ME ????

Evan knew what these guys are all about. He choose to join this company to the shock of many, myself included buy hey I just thought a bunch of meatheads threw a bunch of cash his way and he took it. He's got a family so play it smart and get paid. If he at least didn't walk away from this disaster ahead financially then that's sad and an epic waste of time. He should've stuck with Universal....why would he leave? These guys offered him more DO RA ME and I hope he got a chunk upfront Hahahaha Who's he gonna go with now? He doesn't really compete enough and hasn't placed in the TOP 10 at the Mr O and has placed well at the Arnold but he's far from winning it. Sure he'll work the expos so there's that. Heck..what do I know. Good luck Evan and all the best. Hope you made some money out of all this!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by pmaks88 View Post
    Remember that video that evan did when he first signed with prime? When he says something like "one way you can tell a company has terrible products is they use hot woman in ads" that's not an exact quote but.....
    Yeah I remember that. Skip to the 5:20 mark when they start talking about advertising.

Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by pmaks88 View Post
    Remember that video that evan did when he first signed with prime? When he says something like "one way you can tell a company has terrible products is they use hot woman in ads" that's not an exact quote but.....
    "In the future, my name anger attached to greatness. I am dynamite."

Quote Originally Posted by fiber View Post
    When a supplement company expects the athlete to play the role of a marketing team the athlete should get half the company or stay far away from it!
    This!!
    "In the future, my name anger attached to greatness. I am dynamite."

lol this thread
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    lol this thread
    I have been waiting an entire week for this thread to come up I knew it was going to be a good one
    Instagram Boca_James

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KillTD View Post
    Lmao ok Fanboy, this might hurt your feelings. But when a page goes from 100k+ likes, then Facebook gets rid of MILLIONS of fake accounts, and then that said account is reduced to 30k likes, what do you think happened? Honestly. Do you think 60k people decided to unlike PJ in 1 night? Yea thats logical bro, i catch your logic, promise. Sorry for your hurt feelings. Aaron better make a call to have this comment deleted, right?
    I dont do FB, so what exactly do "likes" mean? Do they have a "dislike" option?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by James Blackstone Labs View Post
    I have been waiting an entire week for this thread to come up I knew it was going to be a good one
    Well even though you work for them you have to admit this is surprising. They claimed they wouldn't use sex to sell products and they did. Then they put up videos about themselves driving expensive cars and what not. Evan was supposedly signed for 5 years but he left within a year.

I have a lot of respect for Evan and I'm sure that wasn't the company he wanted to be associated with. Notice how he never said anything about the products? I have even more respect for the man now. Shows he practices what he preaches.

So I think it is a legitimate thread with legitimate opinions.

Well, like you were are healthy men, so Yes, those ads are AWESOME!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Well even though you work for them you have to admit this is surprising. They claimed they wouldn't use sex to sell products and they did. Then they put up videos about themselves driving expensive cars and what not. Evan was supposedly signed for 5 years but he left within a year.

I have a lot of respect for Evan and I'm sure that wasn't the company he wanted to be associated with. Notice how he never said anything about the products? I have even more respect for the man now. Shows he practices what he preaches.

Dont forget about Aaron talking about his expensive ass watches he has.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I dont do FB, so what exactly do "likes" mean? Do they have a "dislike" option?
    hahahaha lol Old man MIKE!!!
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post

If he was REALLY signed to a 5 yr deal and left after 8 months then there is a problem.

Are any portion of supplement contracts guaranteed?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast