Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani & Prime Nutrition part ways!!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    I only need 2 seconds
    First day on campus at Toledo, my roommate and I had these two girls over that he knew from his hometown. We hang out, blah blah, so i end up with this cute, thick vietnamese girl. We get it going and I swear, 3 minutes later...DONE!!! The look of disappoinment on her face was priceless LMFAO!!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by James Blackstone Labs View Post
    If you are talking about Mariza I am pretty sure she has been retired for a long time, until someone told me I didn't even know what she did in the past. She has obviously moved on so I'm not going to judge her, and she has always been extremely nice to me. We have a ton of bikini girls for athletes? Their photo shoots are obviously going to be in bikinis, should we post pics of them fully dressed? This is the fitness industry and most of those girls have huge followings. You guys said they drive awesome cars and have watches, thats why I said they enjoy life.

I am pretty sure none of you know the details between Evan and Pj /Aaron and what really happened. You are just speculating.
    Again, the problem is that they claimed they wouldn't do that, and then did. So you are admitting that your company lied correct? Prime claimed to be different with a different value set but they turned out the same. I can't speak for Evan but if I had to guess I would say he saw it the same way.

Shit, even Muscletech and MP don't make videos with the owners buying and driving expensive cars.

I understand you have to eat and you are doing a job. I can respect that, but why make such an effort to defend something that is obviously deceitful?

Ya who would wanna work for these jerks, I tell you a story about how NOT awesome they are, one month I bet PJ and Aaron if I hit a certain sales # they had to rent me an awesome car when I came to Florida. I did hit that sales goal and when I got to Florida there was a brand new Lamborghini Aventador waiting for me. I had the car for three days all to myself. Ya Pj and Aaron are jerks, who the hell would wanna work for them LOL
    Sounds like a kind of company who can not have relationship with a serious and family type and out of superfluous luxuries, like Evan.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    you look alot like Chris Farley
    "Fat man in a little coat............."
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Again, the problem is that they claimed they wouldn't do that, and then did. So you are admitting that your company lied correct? Prime claimed to be different with a different value set but they turned out the same. I can't speak for Evan but if I had to guess I would say he saw it the same way.

Shit, even Muscletech and MP don't make videos with the owners buying and driving expensive cars.

I understand you have to eat and you are doing a job. I can respect that, but why make such an effort to defend something that is obviously deceitful?
    To be honest with you I am the director of sales at Blackstone so I really don't do much with the Prime nutrition line. I really didn't know their exact plan for marketing etc..

I also doubt Evan wanted to leave Prime cause we had hot chicks in our ads.

Maybe just maybe I defend my team because I have worked for much much much worse, shitty people who did shitty things in the supplement industry. Working for these guys has been night and day from what I had before. So ya I'm gonna back my boys.
    Instagram Boca_James

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Sounds like a kind of company who can not have relationship with a serious and family type and out of superfluous luxuries, like Evan.
    Or maybe they just knew how much I love cars and wanted to do something nice for me.
    Instagram Boca_James

Is a sales job in the supplement industry lucrative and do you make a lot of sales? Do you sell to individuals or stores? Man i couldnt sell heroin to a junkie
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Or maybe they just knew how much I love cars and wanted to do something nice for me.
    I love strippers....they could have given me 100 lap dances...full contact

Wait, that sounds VERY gay....they could have BOUGHT me 100 lap danes..from women
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

To be honest with you I am the director of sales at Blackstone so I really don't do much with the Prime nutrition line. I really didn't know their exact plan for marketing etc..

I also doubt Evan wanted to leave Prime cause we had hot chicks in our ads.

Maybe just maybe I defend my team because I have worked for much much much worse, shitty people who did shitty things in the supplement industry. Working for these guys has been night and day from what I had before. So ya I'm gonna back my boys.
    You are using a straw man argument. It is obvious they said they wouldn't use sex, than they did. Your answer, "Well the girls are really nice people."

I was discussing how the expensive cars and lifestyle vids didn't really fit the image that was presented in the beginning and you say, "Well I'll defend it bc I have worked for worse people."

Nobody said the girls weren't nice. Nobody said they were bad bosses so I don't know what you are talking about. You just avoid the legitimate concerns that people have and say something positive about the company.

Notice the owners have not addressed any of these things.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Is a sales job in the supplement industry lucrative and do you make a lot of sales? Do you sell to individuals or stores? Man i couldnt sell heroin to a junkie
    Well I have been doing this for almost 10 years so I started my way from the bottom and now I am really finally starting to do well. I sell to retail stores.
    Instagram Boca_James

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    First day on campus at Toledo, my roommate and I had these two girls over that he knew from his hometown. We hang out, blah blah, so i end up with this cute, thick vietnamese girl. We get it going and I swear, 3 minutes later...DONE!!! The look of disappoinment on her face was priceless LMFAO!!!!
    lol.. I remember the first time I had a 3 some.. I was so fucking excited and these two girls had been sucking my dick for maybe 10 minutes(I was drunk as fuck) and than the games really begin and one girl lays down the other girl goes over her in the 69 position and sucks my dick than she moves away and I start fucking the one lying on her back, 10 SECONDS inside her and I was done... If I would have stopped I would not have forgive myself so I just kept on going thank god and managed to come again later but this was still a big fail. but a nice save. lol!
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

You are using a straw man argument. It is obvious they said they wouldn't use sex, than they did. Your answer, "Well the girls are really nice people."

I was discussing how the expensive cars and lifestyle vids didn't really fit the image that was presented in the beginning and you say, "Well I'll defend it bc I have worked for worse people."

Nobody said the girls weren't nice. Nobody said they were bad bosses so I don't know what you are talking about. You just avoid the legitimate concerns that people have and say something positive about the company.

Notice the owners have not addressed any of these things.
    Ok so what's the point here??? They have hot girls and nice cars? Who cares? Maybe they changed their mind and wanted to advertise differently. Does that make Prime a bad company? Is that the reason why Evan and the guys went separate ways?
    Instagram Boca_James

Ok so what's the point here??? They have hot girls and nice cars? Who cares? Maybe they changed their mind and wanted to advertise differently. Does that make Prime a bad company? Is that the reason why Evan and the guys went separate ways?
    That's what most people seem to think. At least you admitted that their original statements were false.

It doesn't make them a bad company, but their original interest, I believe, was to be a transparent, honest supplement company in an industry where they are few and far between. This would make me doubt their credibility and I probably won't buy their products.

If they change business strategies, what are their principles? Customers want a company in which they can trust and who do what they say.

In another vein, if you have people with presumed/pushy image, maybe that's not the company where client want leave his money.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

That's what most people seem to think. At least you admitted that their original statements were false.

It doesn't make them a bad company, but their original interest, I believe, was to be a transparent, honest supplement company in an industry where they are few and far between. This would make me doubt their credibility and I probably won't buy their products.
    I really think what truly matters is the quality of the products, anyone will buy something once if there is great marketing, but if it sucks you will never buy it again. I think Prime and BSL have had much success due to people buying over and over again.

I don't see anything dishonest about our products in an industry where most of the TOP brands are amino spiking their protein.

If their change in marketing really upset you then I am sorry.
    Instagram Boca_James

this thread has really gotten of course
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    this thread has really gotten of course
    You're the one talking about threesomes and 69 lol
    Instagram Boca_James

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast