Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guy Cisternino Trains Arms 10 Weeks Out - IFBB New York Pro 2015

Default Guy Cisternino Trains Arms 10 Weeks Out - IFBB New York Pro 2015

My favorite 212 competitor, Guy is a beast!
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Didn't this guy have a melt down on the boards not long ago? Lashing out at pretty much everyone?

He doesn't have the genetics to make it to the top, IMO.
    Yeah I just think his estrogen was running higher than normal. He's usually pretty laid back. We all have days where other people get under our skin.

Where is the 212 competitor list for NYPro?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Good video. Guy is dedicated 100% to the mission. Looking forward to seeing improvements.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    My favorite 212 competitor, Guy is a beast!
    Thank you big homie means a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    loose the hood, this aint California and never check your ego.. you go into the gym or into a show and crush everyone
    nah man can't love my hood, hat, and head phones, gives me tunnel vision in the gym....just how I like to train....

Branch Warren is getting older, look how he trains..he just kicked the shit out of everyone at the Arnold Ohio
    Branch is a beast, love that dude to death, was talking more about resting and not competing as much. Dieting 30 plus weeks for the past 3 years beats ya up a little bit homie...

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Didn't this guy have a melt down on the boards not long ago? Lashing out at pretty much everyone?

He doesn't have the genetics to make it to the top, IMO.
    Melt down...nah, just complained about someone shit talking at my gym that was all broski....don't have the best genetics I agree but sometimes u just gotta work harder than the next guy to get there bro

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Yeah I just think his estrogen was running higher than normal. He's usually pretty laid back. We all have days where other people get under our skin.

Where is the 212 competitor list for NYPro?
    Nah estrogen is perfect I get my blood work done all the time As per the list they don't come out unit the week of the show so should be out May 2nd my man

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Good video. Guy is dedicated 100% to the mission. Looking forward to seeing improvements.
    Thanks my man can't wait to see what this year brings
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Once Guy gets really lean his physique transforms and he's got really great shape. The best thing about his ohysique is separation. Hopefully he adds 4 more pounds this year and improves just as much as he did in last several years.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Pretty cool video.....and no denying dude puts in the work...I would love to see guy ripped to shreds...I find when he is off by a smidget, he looses that wow factor to his physique.

Good luck guy !

Loose the hood? Man I don't think I could train without a hood! It gives me that tunnel vision, that sense of being alone, no distractions!!!

Keep grinding guy, best of look in the New York pro!

Branch Warren is getting older, look how he trains..he just kicked the shit out of everyone at the Arnold Ohio
    God you are a fucking idiot. *shakes head*

At any rate, Guy -- amazing improvements the past couple of years. You're a straight-up guy, train really hard, and are smart enough to train with the best. I expect big things shortly.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Guy has a very 80s look to his physique! And yes that is a compliment! Guy has a tight waist and has a pleasing overall flow to his physique and he has great stage presence too! I am excited to see him win the 212 division at the NY PRO!

Guy overall is a solid bodybuilder, I had him winning the New York Pro last year and I'm sure he will do this year. Dude has improved alot and will very soon be a contender for that 212 O title I believe.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    Seems like a pretty decent dude. He never did say what happened to that kid though.

Hope he's not cooling out in his basement hahaha!

Yes it's a funny...
    HAHAHAHA.....that made me laugh out loud, hey who says you can't get some good lean protein from a human lmao...little salt and pepper and mangia

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Once Guy gets really lean his physique transforms and he's got really great shape. The best thing about his ohysique is separation. Hopefully he adds 4 more pounds this year and improves just as much as he did in last several years.
    Funny you say that bro bc I am actually 4 lbs heavier now than I was at this point last year, so hoping it all stays and shows on stage...

Quote Originally Posted by blacktaboo View Post
    Pretty cool video.....and no denying dude puts in the work...I would love to see guy ripped to shreds...I find when he is off by a smidget, he looses that wow factor to his physique.
    I agree 1000% with you bro and I have even said that before, when some dudes are 5% off they still look great, myself on the other hand if I'm 2% off it completely changes my physique and I don't have that dry grainy look I need to win...

Quote Originally Posted by jcuadrado06 View Post
    Good luck guy !
    Thanks my man

Quote Originally Posted by joshua.23 View Post
    Loose the hood? Man I don't think I could train without a hood! It gives me that tunnel vision, that sense of being alone, no distractions!!!

Keep grinding guy, best of look in the New York pro!
    Thanks my man I appreciate it, I love my hoods man been training like that for years, If I don't have a hat and hood I don't feel right lol

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    At any rate, Guy -- amazing improvements the past couple of years. You're a straight-up guy, train really hard, and are smart enough to train with the best. I expect big things shortly.
    Thanks my man few more weeks, can't wait to get on that stage...

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    God you are a fucking idiot. *shakes head*
    LOL

Guy was defintly top 5 Olympia material at his peak last year, just lost it at the Olympia and after.
    when he hits peak condition it makes him look bigger..good stage presence and posing.
    one of the front runners for NY Pro show.
    Thanks man Hoping to win the NY PRO then relax until the O

i don't need a hood or head phones to create tunnel vision..i barely even hear the gym music playing.
    called getting in the zone, same as on a baseball or football field..you don't notice anything around you except your goal.
    to dominate and nobody around you is better.
    Agreed man, I played football for 15 years I get you 100% in the gym just helps me avoid conversations and distractions, I just like to train and push my training partners, I just like to focus on my training and pushing my partners I don't like listening to anything else in the gym while Im there

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Guy has a very 80s look to his physique! And yes that is a compliment! Guy has a tight waist and has a pleasing overall flow to his physique and he has great stage presence too! I am excited to see him win the 212 division at the NY PRO!
    Can't wait mayor more pumped than ever to get on that stage..

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    Guy overall is a solid bodybuilder, I had him winning the New York Pro last year and I'm sure he will do this year. Dude has improved alot and will very soon be a contender for that 212 O title I believe.
    Thanks my man appreicete the kind words broski
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."