Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phil Heath Guest-Posing at the NPC Phil Heath Classic 2015

Default Phil Heath Guest-Posing at the NPC Phil Heath Classic 2015

I can't believe how beat up his physique looks! That gut is crazy.

Finally, guest posing huge and in shape. The fans are finally getting to see what they have longed for.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle acolyte View Post
    I'm no Heath fan but he that's the best offseason shape I've ever seen from him guest posing. Not sure what video you were watching but unless Rhoden or Greene (or Ramy?) discovered some new top gear they haven't before, I don't see anyone taking the title from the reigning Mr. O this year.

Lmao are you for real man? He is like 6 months away from the Mr Olympia and as far as condition that's much better than most bodybuilders who are guest posing....

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    I'm no Heath fan but he that's the best offseason shape I've ever seen from him guest posing. Not sure what video you were watching but unless Rhoden or Greene (or Ramy?) discovered some new top gear they haven't before, I don't see anyone taking the title from the reigning Mr. O this year.
    So, you saw no gut? His whole midsection and chest look strange. I thought he looked bad last year when he guest posed, but this year he looks harder but with visible structural flaws. His moobs look worse, which should be worrisome for him.

Only way way he'll win is because of politics. He's done irreparable damage to his physique and it shows, IMO.

It's over, Ramy + George = Mr. Olympia.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    you think they want more photos of him next to Wolf and an in shape Ramy..
    they will put him next to other small guys like Kai and Rhoden.
    No way, they'd do that. I hope Wolf and Ramy come in crisp so they can expose this dudes' weaknesses.

Somewhere BMC is going to get hard watching this Phil off season posing vid...but I ain't going to hate on Phil b/c it's off-season and he's actually looking good for off-season.

Iron Addict

No way, they'd do that. I hope Wolf and Ramy come in crisp so they can expose this dudes' weaknesses.
    Lol @ ramy coming in crisp. He doesn't know what crisp is.

looks in shape.. good starting point, but will still need size due to being narrow. They're not going to give it to Wolf because of his wooden peg leg, nor Kai and his S&M G4P..

Ramy can def beat him.. hope he's learning english, because thats all that's holding him back.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Banned

Beat up, go look at Ronnie guest posing. He looked awful this far from the show. I think Phil looks good for this far out. If hes trying to stay lean all season and minimize that gut, good for him. If he comes in dry with no extended stomach, he is not going to lose. Ramy has to nail his conditioning before we can even talk about him being in the top 3.

Haha he look great silly. He has a lack of a gut.

I'm no fan of Phil, but I don't think he has ever looked as good guest posing.

Muscle Head

Jay, Ronnie, Dorian and other bodybuilders look great in off season guest posing because they look gigantic, really huge. Phil looks like he always does, but holding a lot of water... although, considering the past years, he looks in good condition since we are 6 months out of the show.

Looks good....Great condition for offseason......Something does look up with his pecs though.....a little flatter?? Some minor tears/injuries maybe?? Hope he's not suffering the 'Branch Syndrome'.....Chest gets flatter & more torn looking while waist expands....

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoph View Post
    Looks good....Great condition for offseason......Something does look up with his pecs though.....a little flatter?? Some minor tears/injuries maybe?? Hope he's not suffering the 'Branch Syndrome'.....Chest gets flatter & more torn looking while waist expands....
    im sure he was just flat he's been really busy just came from India straight to texas to
    do a 3 day tour. I spoke with him for like a split second back stage at the show and he's looking quite large up
    close ans personal. Your going to a 2011 type phil this year at the O

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast