Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thickening the Lats - How Dennis Wolf Did It

Quote Originally Posted by TheSandwich View Post
    This coming from a dude who cannot comprehend the king's english.

Yes, I said you cannot train for back thickness with the right genetics. The "right" is a level of development. It's on a scale. Since most peoples genetics positively suck for BB, they won't see much thickness or anything else. It's a bad idea to use a pro as an example of what is possible. Those guys can get anatomy-level shredded without cardio or even a strict diet for 6 weeks! On top of that, they look amazing enough to beat an entire roster of other elite bb.

I'm telling you, you are not good enough.
    first off all you are from the philiphines you are not american
    SECOND OF ALL HAVE YOU EVER WORKED OUT YOURE ENTIRE LIFE??
    i FOLLOWD EVRY TRAING tip from flex magazine when I WAS 17 ,thats where I LEARNED HOW TO eat,how much food,sets etch-Sure it did not make me into king kamali over night but it sured helped a lot thats for sure.This tips afe for kids starting out and offcoarse you can learn a lot from pros.JUDGIMG BY youre comments you never was is serious in the gym ,and if you think pros get shredded withour cardio in 6 weeks you have zero clue what bodybuilding training is about...My advise to you is start with 3 days a week in the gym, try to get 4 times cardio a week and go from there , also get youre blood work done as i think you are low in testo sice you are fat and angry all the time.Try to cut back on carbs and up healty fat and high protein and start a little teso cycle or male hormone therapy..I think the reason you are deppressed may be to much fat and not enough muscle...
    LOG OFF AND START IT NOW I GUARANTEE YOU , YOURE LIFE WILL FEEL BETTEr

AND BY THE WAY WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL YOU ARE STILL A BITTER,OLD,FAT ASIAN WITH NO MONEY WHATS SO EVER.

Contest day..his weak bodyparts will remain his weak bodyparts

Quote Originally Posted by AVBG View Post
    Contest day..his weak bodyparts will remain his weak bodyparts
    In 2013 his weak back was greatly improved from a year earlier. He's getting older now, so his ability to improve will be limited, but he has great muscle maturity that he didn't have in 2007 when he shocked the Olympia. Everyone wrote him off. Now he's the 3rd best in the world. So, his weaknesses are better than 99.99999999997 percent of bodybuilders on earth.

I never believed in the back width vs. thickness workouts. I think there's some merit to certain exercises emphasizing certain muscle groups, but to say that an entire back workout will only target one or the other is ridiculous. Just carb load and do it all at once.

It's too bad we can't get any new footage of Wolf from MD. It's been 6 months.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Spotter

Either they Photoshopped or Dennis shot some Oil in his Calf for that Photo.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    i am worried, maybee edwards have died??
    Hey edwards youre boyfriend has gotten bigger lats, is this not important for you?
    hahahahahahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSandwich View Post
    Back thickness (among other things like symmetry, depth, separation, etc) is entirely genetic. You cannot train for it. Muscle cannot be shaped. It just happens if you have it. Dennis is one of the top genetically elite bb in the world, as are nearly all pros in some way or another. Most if not all people reading this cannot come close. You can train for a bigger back, but the rest is a wish and a prayer.
    That's stinkin' thinkin'. Yes, your genetics determine your thickness and shape, but you can train to maximize whatever thickness you're going to have, and to bring out whatever predetermined shape you have.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Behemoth

One of the best shots in all bodybuilding ever!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12