Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: mike o hearn looks great!

Default mike o hearn looks great!

jump to 17.50! mike looks fantastic. how old is he? he was already on fitness mags when i was a teen.

mmike o.jpg

Iron Addict

Yeah, pretty old video. Definetly looks good though. He's a fucking weirdo but body looks good

mod this topic was a tread abut two months ago....

old news yes but mike looks awesome in every way( altough he may be gay)
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    mod this topic was a tread abut two months ago....

old news yes but mike looks awesome in every way( altough he may be gay)
    two months ago i was working 7 days a week and had no internet lol.

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

Mike need to lower his GH and slin doses, his gut is getting big.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Natural or not, the guy looks great. He's thick, dense, and striated. His chest is phenomenol. He's got that Franco/Victor Martinez split. And when it's relaxed it's got that huge slab of meat look. Incline chest movements done right, right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Squat View Post
    Natural or not...
    Sarcasm??

Or is you stoopid?

Aesthetic_Design

Certainly looks better than most ifbb guys today, but his gut is still too big for that body and frame.

Banned

Claims natural and brings his damn dog to the gym. Looks great but yeah he's wacko.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic_Design View Post
    Certainly looks better than most ifbb guys today, but his gut is still too big for that body and frame.
    MY GOOD YOU ARE NEVER SATISFYED ARE YOU???the days of frank zane is thank God long gone..
    if mike has a big gut, then you should consider following bikin there you can have a nice young boy s stomic,, you sound retarted,,, mike does NOT HAVE A GUT COME ON

Aesthetic_Design

MY GOOD YOU ARE NEVER SATISFYED ARE YOU???the days of frank zane is thank God long gone..
    if mike has a big gut, then you should consider following bikin there you can have a nice young boy s stomic,, you sound retarted,,, mike does NOT HAVE A GUT COME ON
    Mike's gut is 3" too big, and no I don't long for the days of "Frank Zane". I just want smaller stomachs

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Mike need to lower his GH and slin doses, his gut is getting big.
    YPU DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT BODYBUILDING

Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    two months ago i was working 7 days a week and had no internet lol.
    OK,7 days a week as a dj??i would like to be a dj simply because it would be easy to sell cocaine at the nach peil parties YOU attend after the club

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic_Design View Post
    Mike's gut is 3" too big, and no I don't long for the days of "Frank Zane". I just want smaller stomachs
    ok I understand you like smaller stomics than say pakman or gustavo badell bit you have to realize there is almost no one on massive drugs and food able to have a small stomic( only ramy that is able to do that) -After seing ronnie and hates etch there is no way to magically go back to reward 200 pounds bodybuilders to beat kai and heath etch.I saw a documentary about mens phsyque and seriously I THINK YOU SHOULD START FOLOWING THAT AS THEY HAVE GREAT stomics..they also are pretty big ( sadik comes to mind) bit when you say mike o hearn at 6.4 and probably around 230 has a big stomic you are blind.WHAT DO YOU MEAN 3 TOO BIG?

Aesthetic_Design

Capture.jpgCapture 2.jpgCapture 3.jpg

His gut is TOO big for his frame, he has to breathe reeeeeally hard and hold it in so that it stays semi-flat but his gut is distended. He is def. not "natural" like he claims. I don't care if people say I am too strict, the gut is unacceptable the gut needs to be small. You never saw a big gut on Arnold on stage or during transitions or when relaxed. I don't give a fuqqin shit, his gut is too big and his torso is too long and he could be wider. Do I think his body is better than Branch Warren, a million times more. However, he still has very very apparent weaknesses with the gut being one of them.

Aesthetic_Design

ok I understand you like smaller stomics than say pakman or gustavo badell bit you have to realize there is almost no one on massive drugs and food able to have a small stomic( only ramy that is able to do that) -After seing ronnie and hates etch there is no way to magically go back to reward 200 pounds bodybuilders to beat kai and heath etch.I saw a documentary about mens phsyque and seriously I THINK YOU SHOULD START FOLOWING THAT AS THEY HAVE GREAT stomics..they also are pretty big ( sadik comes to mind) bit when you say mike o hearn at 6.4 and probably around 230 has a big stomic you are blind.WHAT DO YOU MEAN 3 TOO BIG?
    I want to see physiques like

1. 1993 Flex Wheeler
    2. Early 90s Shawn Ray
    3. Late 80s Lee Haney
    4. 1998 Ronnie Coleman

Physiques with plenty of muscles but guts that are in check whether relaxed, posing, or transitioning.

mikes waist looks great. for ae design only 160pound guys at 6.2 look good. i guess guys like that are what he prefers...

marcelo.jpgmale.jpgtumblr_lxw1id18cN1qj8ar7o1_1280.jpg

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast