Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 26

Thread: Kevin Levrone Interview - FIBO POWER Expo 2015

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,618
    Gender
    Male

    Default Kevin Levrone Interview - FIBO POWER Expo 2015


  2. #2
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Looks like Levrone is back on that sauce! He could so easily win a masters show if he wanted to, unless he was up against Dex.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  3. #3
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,224

    Default

    Man he has missed a LOT of reps in the gym. I like Kevin, but at 49 he would have a hard time against a lot of guys now
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  4. #4
    Mass Monster Lex1247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,424
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    No, the dream is over for Kevin. Still good to see him try to launch his supplement business over in Europe...whatever happen to the Kevrone Formula pre workout stuff? Maybe it's a part of this Signature series?

  5. #5
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Don't get me wrong, I think it would be stupid to blast hard at his age... but if he did, we all know how good his body responds. No doubt he could pull it together in 12 months for a win.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    531
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Comeback number 6!

  7. #7
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    can probably def put on some size but to combine it with the condition is another story at that age..
    Cutler vs Levrone vs Dexter in Masters
    Given they took it seriously and all had 1 year to make a comeback:

    1. Dex
    2. Levrone
    3. Cutler

    I know I'll catch shit for this, but I honestly feel like Levrone has superior response to AAS and his long hiatus would allow him to quickly surpass the tired and disinterested Cutler in competition.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  8. #8
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,613
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I believe Levrone can come all the way back for a top 5 finish in the Mr O.

    I also believe he has elite AAS response. He used to be top 3 in a sport training 4 months a year and going off the juice on his off months.

  9. #9
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,613
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Who doesn't think Levrone could go win the Nordic Pro and re-best Dexter for all time wins?

    #InKevinITrust

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41,358

    Default

    I Think he could come back and win some of the smaller shows. His body might be older but it's well rested, well taken care of and we know how he responds!

  11. #11
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by letsrun4it View Post
    I believe Levrone can come all the way back for a top 5 finish in the Mr O.

    I also believe he has elite AAS response. He used to be top 3 in a sport training 4 months a year and going off the juice on his off months.
    You are insane!!! No 48 yr old that hasnt trained at the level of a pro bber can come back and place top 5 at the O. Kevin's legs were small towards the end of his career and usually as we age our leg size is the first to go! Listen, we all would love to see our old favorites come back, but its not happening. You think a 48 yr old Michael Jordan, or Magic or Pippen could come back and compete with lebron, The Splash Brothers, or Russell Westbrook, shit, im sure Hakeem is in good shape but he couldnt compete with an old Tim Duncan! Let our legends be legends
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    You are insane!!! No 48 yr old that hasnt trained at the level of a pro bber can come back and place top 5 at the O. Kevin's legs were small towards the end of his career and usually as we age our leg size is the first to go! Listen, we all would love to see our old favorites come back, but its not happening. You think a 48 yr old Michael Jordan, or Magic or Pippen could come back and compete with lebron, The Splash Brothers, or Russell Westbrook, shit, im sure Hakeem is in good shape but he couldnt compete with an old Tim Duncan! Let our legends be legends
    I've been reading a lot about how the legs are the first ones to start shrinking with age and I think it's true, you can see it in some Pro's. Is there any sort of scientific explanation on why this happens?

  13. #13
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liftheavy101 View Post
    I've been reading a lot about how the legs are the first ones to start shrinking with age and I think it's true, you can see it in some Pro's. Is there any sort of scientific explanation on why this happens?
    No idea why!!! There has to be some scientific reason
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41,358

    Default

    I think nerve and disc damage that comes with age affects the legs before anything else....that's my guess.

  15. #15
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,224
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  16. #16
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,050
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    levrone wont come back, but lets entertain the idea for a second.

    1. dex easy. he beat cutler the last time and jay has been off since.
    2. levrone, dude tore his chest, triceps and lower back but he always healed very well. his response to drugs is second to none.
    3. cutler. biceps are torn, waist is big, leg imbalance and lats atrophied. could be 2nd if levrone doesnt start early enough.
    4. coleman

  17. #17
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Who is the midget interviewing him?
    But I think after all this rest and him being fit and in good training every day I think if he would blast he could actually take a small pro show easily.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •