Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 18

Thread: Hot Sauce & Fat Loss | Get Lean with this Sauce

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,740
    Gender
    Male

    Default Hot Sauce & Fat Loss | Get Lean with this Sauce


  2. #2
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    8,026
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    COOL READ, THX Nate
    MY KING OF KINGS

  3. #3
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,571
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    also a great decongestant...when I am coming down with a cold I up my tabasco sauce in my meals and it cleans up my sinuses real good
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  4. #4
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,804
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    also a great decongestant...when I am coming down with a cold I up my tabasco sauce in my meals and it cleans up my sinuses real good
    It's good to know this.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  5. #5
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,571
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    It's good to know this.
    try it next time you catch a cold, it will clear you up nicely
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  6. #6
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,772
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    try it next time you catch a cold, it will clear you up nicely
    For about 20 minutes

  7. #7
    Muscle Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    45
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    also a great decongestant...when I am coming down with a cold I up my tabasco sauce in my meals and it cleans up my sinuses real good
    I agree... this works well.

  8. #8

    Default

    I thought this thread was about that pre-workout fro the late 80's. My dumb old ass. That was Hot Stuff.

  9. #9
    Barbarian highplainsdrifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KC
    Posts
    655
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I like to use this.

  10. #10
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,571
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I like the jalapeno tabasco sauce.
    I researched the history of the tabasco company and it is really a great story of a family business tradition. By the way "tabasco" is not the name of the hot sauce generally speaking, but the name of the actual company that has been producing this sauce for generations, but, since has become so popular, many people call any hot sauce "tabasco" sauce
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  11. #11
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highplainsdrifter View Post
    I like to use this.
    Video, or you're all about lies.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  12. #12
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    I like the jalapeno tabasco sauce.
    I researched the history of the tabasco company and it is really a great story of a family business tradition. By the way "tabasco" is not the name of the hot sauce generally speaking, but the name of the actual company that has been producing this sauce for generations, but, since has become so popular, many people call any hot sauce "tabasco" sauce
    Thats probably more true in the southern states than anywhere else. Kind of like how many southerners call any type of cola 'Coke'. In the north, they either call it soda, pop, or amuse the actual brand name without generalizing everything as Coke. When I hear people talk about hot sauce, they usually call it 'hot sauce' or use the brand name of the sauce they're speaking of.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  13. #13
    Barbarian highplainsdrifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KC
    Posts
    655
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Video, or you're all about lies.
    I used a bit too much of it on my pizza just last night while watching UFC. No video, but the feeling in my colon is proof enough for me that it happened!

  14. #14
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    8,026
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Well here's how i have my HOT SAUCE

    0423151940-01.jpg YES, that is sweet tators, organic and non-gmo rice, Apple Gate organic and non-gmo turkey slice, the hot sauce, with a little cinnmon, sea salt and pepper. YUM AND HOT! AND THIS IS AFTER MY WORKOUTS AT THE GYM
    MY KING OF KINGS

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    Well here's how i have my HOT SAUCE

    0423151940-01.jpg YES, that is sweet tators, organic and non-gmo rice, Apple Gate organic and non-gmo turkey slice, the hot sauce, with a little cinnmon, sea salt and pepper. YUM AND HOT! AND THIS IS AFTER MY WORKOUTS AT THE GYM
    Non-gmo turkey you say. What you as a christian think about farm animals cruelty?

  16. #16
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    8,026
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pete6891 View Post
    Non-gmo turkey you say. What you as a christian think about farm animals cruelty?
    I JUST PMD u what i think
    MY KING OF KINGS

  17. #17
    Barbarian highplainsdrifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KC
    Posts
    655
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    For the love of GOD, use some REAL hot sauce!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •