Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fouad Abiad's Post-Win Interview with Bob Cicherillo

Default Fouad Abiad's Post-Win Interview with Bob Cicherillo

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

No Doubt Fouad winning the Europa is the feel good story of 2015! A nice interview from Bob Cicherillo!

Great win and interview. Humble guy and Chick did a nice job, didn't interrupt even once.

The man has not changed a bit in the ten years I've known him......Still easy-going, humble, and funny as shit.....Nice work dude.....

Fuckin love this guy. So humble and doesn't bullshit about his money and his cars. Just guts it out. This is a post from his instagram after his win

This pic I'm posting is my 1000th post on IG. I personally saved this post for this occasion from two weeks ago. I remember a pic from the 2008 Dallas Europa where I qualified for my first Olympia, I'm holding my qualification and trophy and crying at the same time. This pic represents 7 years later of hard work, shitty times, good times, and just all around busting my ass. I love this sport, there is NOTHING i love more. Yes I hate it at times but there is nothing else in my life that has given me this type of personal satisfaction from the stand point of just all out blood sweat and tears and willing something to happen. And for all intents and purposes, something that most likely shouldn't have happened. Im just a small time bodybuilder from Windsor, Ontario, Canada (REPRESENT THE NORTH BABY!) and every single person that told me I couldn't do it on some level was probably right, but fuck that! I willed this shit to happen and no one can ever take that from me. I am finally proud of myself and cN breathe after achieving a goal I set out to accomplish 7 years ago. Life is good.
    Sacrifice Without Regret,
    Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad

‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Awesome interview and Fuoad looked incredible... Chick looking dapper as ever in the suit!