Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Request

Default Feedback Request

Following last years Olympia I was given creative license by Biotest to work with a few of my friends who helped me produce my previous DVDs, including A Week in the Dungeon and LEGACY, to come up with a 30 second commercial. It recently launched on T-Nation and they are seeking feedback.

Here is the link: https://www.t-nation.com/videos/mark...le-i-go-to-war

Looks good.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Looks really good Mark
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Spotter

Mark you have always been an inspiration to me both as a man and as a bodybuilder. I have followed you through out the years and watching you has definately impacted my life in a good way making me a better athlete and to some extent a better person. Thank you and keep doing what you do best! The commercial is looking really proffesionaly made

Awesome video.... very impressed.
    MBA Marshall University, PT-Sports Nutritionist, Law Firm Manager, and Bad Ass.

Spotter

not bad

It looks like something that wants to appeal to both bodybuilders and crossfitters
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Hey Mark! Hope all is well with the family. Cool commercial man!

The Nutrex fam misses you!

Quote Originally Posted by rbartley29 View Post
    Hey Mark! Hope all is well with the family. Cool commercial man!

The Nutrex fam misses you!
    Hey Rich! All things are well as can be expected with three teenage daughters, ha! Yeah, I sure miss all you guys at Nutrex. Such a great company!

Quote Originally Posted by Stas29 View Post
    Mark you have always been an inspiration to me both as a man and as a bodybuilder. I have followed you through out the years and watching you has definately impacted my life in a good way making me a better athlete and to some extent a better person. Thank you and keep doing what you do best! The commercial is looking really proffesionaly made
    My sincere thanks...that means a lot to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Concept 9/10
    Execution of Concept 8/10
    Editing/Shooting of Video 10/10
    Overall rating 9/10 very good commercial

if you want to come out of the water at the end with arms extended and palms facing up to exuberate the plot of ascending or passing
    up the competition with a greater power but the way you came out of water with shoulders out wide was also good to exuberate
    strength and power....can go both ways
    Thanks for the detailed response...all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Mark I watched a video of yours a few years back and I definitely admire your approach to bodybuilding and family. If my son ever decided to go the bodybuilding route you' ll be the first name I bring up. Best of luck in all your endeavors.

Iron Addict

Commercial looks spot on, the intensity the message the product, all were looking great!
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by supbro! View Post
    Mark I watched a video of yours a few years back and I definitely admire your approach to bodybuilding and family. If my son ever decided to go the bodybuilding route you' ll be the first name I bring up. Best of luck in all your endeavors.
    Seriously thank you. I always wanted to bring something positive to the sport and your comment is a testimony to that achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by robert c View Post
    Commercial looks spot on, the intensity the message the product, all were looking great!
    Be sure to vote in their poll. Even if it's that the ad doesn't do anything for you. Authentic feedback is most important. Thanks!

Muscle Head

Motivating - makes me want to hit the gym, or should I say go to war. Nice job Mark.

Mark,

Haven't seen you much in contests and when I saw your name I wondered if you were still competing. I'm glad you're still active in the bodybuilding community. You're one of the good guys! I've always enjoyed all of your footage.

The video is great. I voted on the poll. It looks very professional. Thanks for always being such a great role model and positive force in the industry. Keep killing it brother.
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Very polished vid, definitely makes you look very athletic; the ad will certainly have appeal in multiple markets.

Your commercial has serious intent Mark, great work...mate your week in the dungeon vid is one of my favourite work out dvd's, watch it a lot for inspiration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast