Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guy Cisternino Prep Series: Part 1 - Posing

Default Guy Cisternino Prep Series: Part 1 - Posing

Great vid! I actually found it useful to apply it to my own posing. I have the same problem with the rear shots. I bend my knee too much and can't see as much hamstring development. This helps a lot!

awesome video! these two are hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmuscle1234 View Post
    Great vid! I actually found it useful to apply it to my own posing. I have the same problem with the rear shots. I bend my knee too much and can't see as much hamstring development. This helps a lot!
    Yea no matter what you look like if you can not present the package on stage it can be very detmental on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    awesome video! these two are hilarious!
    Kenny is a good guy love working with him

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    presentation on stage is key and also the routine..few 212 guys have good routines besides Hide..
    Guy is someone who does but there is not alot of video of the 212 posing routine online.
    Thank you my man I really appreciate it thought it would be different rather than seeing the same old training that you see all the time online. Part 2 will be up soon you guys will all enjoy it
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Guy how much time would you say you practice posing.. both mandatory and your routine? I'm competing for the first time this weekend and I find posing to be probably the hardest part of prep.

Guy, from your old pics and videos, you obviously are the type of guy who never has had a hard time getting ripped, but more like getting ripped and also have some good SIZE. What are the key elements to progressively add weight while keeping the conditions? Do you believe in force-feeding? I tried that once and I just felt sick and the only weight I gained was around my waist. When I eat only when I feel hungry I stay in good shape but my weight doesnt move
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Great balanced physique. Awesome personality. Always enjoy your videos Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    Guy how much time would you say you practice posing.. both mandatory and your routine? I'm competing for the first time this weekend and I find posing to be probably the hardest part of prep.
    I pose every morning and post workout. Mainly because my nutritionist gets them twice a day so I go through them a few times a day. Routine for me is easy once I nail it once it's in my head so I usually visualize it and the day before I will go through it a few times so its fresh in my head for stage time

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Guy, from your old pics and videos, you obviously are the type of guy who never has had a hard time getting ripped, but more like getting ripped and also have some good SIZE. What are the key elements to progressively add weight while keeping the conditions? Do you believe in force-feeding? I tried that once and I just felt sick and the only weight I gained was around my waist. When I eat only when I feel hungry I stay in good shape but my weight doesnt move
    Nah man I actually tried to force feed myself in my offseason going into 2012 and got up to over 240 and felt like shit and it was my WORST year as a pro but now I just eat when Im hungry I mean I get my meals in and add in cheat meals where I or my nutritionist sees fit, but once Im full I stop I don't over do it which I think is a reason my waist is still as small as it is as when I was a middle weight. Getting in shape comes down to diet and cardio, you do them 100% there should NEVER be any issues, thats why I don't understand guys who don't get in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    Great balanced physique. Awesome personality. Always enjoy your videos Guy.
    Thank you big homie
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Guy has managed to put his physique together without overdoing the size factor! Bodybuilding is based on how well the athlete can build a quality physique while maintaining his own unique look and Guy has put a lot of thought into how he wants to look and it has paid of!

Now that's what I call posing!

The coach was actually helpful, didn't think a seasoned pro would need a coach but the "devil is in the details". Best of luck at the NY Pro Guy!

Great vid, and great tips!! Keep it up man!
    Real men deadlift.

You're videos are great.. every single one of them.. love your personality and idgaf attitude.. comes across as REAL.. when most others come across as fake..
    Much respect to the person you are and your physique

Really good video!

What about ear cupping and just winging it? Again, great video.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Guy you need work with this guy everyday.those little tweaks made a huge difference in your physique and quit crying about your fb it looks great and good luck at the ny pro

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
    I pose every morning and post workout. Mainly because my nutritionist gets them twice a day so I go through them a few times a day. Routine for me is easy once I nail it once it's in my head so I usually visualize it and the day before I will go through it a few times so its fresh in my head for stage time

Nah man I actually tried to force feed myself in my offseason going into 2012 and got up to over 240 and felt like shit and it was my WORST year as a pro but now I just eat when Im hungry I mean I get my meals in and add in cheat meals where I or my nutritionist sees fit, but once Im full I stop I don't over do it which I think is a reason my waist is still as small as it is as when I was a middle weight. Getting in shape comes down to diet and cardio, you do them 100% there should NEVER be any issues, thats why I don't understand guys who don't get in shape.

Thank you big homie
    Thanks guy...Can you explain to me the whole "quadro" thing? I always wondered about that when I read it on your shirts
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Guy has managed to put his physique together without overdoing the size factor! Bodybuilding is based on how well the athlete can build a quality physique while maintaining his own unique look and Guy has put a lot of thought into how he wants to look and it has paid of!
    Thank you MOB see you Sunday, tell the Mrs I said Happy mothers day

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Now that's what I call posing!

The coach was actually helpful, didn't think a seasoned pro would need a coach but the "devil is in the details". Best of luck at the NY Pro Guy!
    2 hours of that is worse than the stairs bro lol

Quote Originally Posted by TexBull View Post
    Great vid, and great tips!! Keep it up man!
    Thank you my man

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    You're videos are great.. every single one of them.. love your personality and idgaf attitude.. comes across as REAL.. when most others come across as fake..
    Much respect to the person you are and your physique
    I just say how I feel man, appreciate the kind words man

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpump View Post
    Really good video!

What about ear cupping and just winging it? Again, great video.
    ear cupping? lol

Quote Originally Posted by dray24 View Post
    Guy you need work with this guy everyday.those little tweaks made a huge difference in your physique and quit crying about your fb it looks great and good luck at the ny pro
    crying about my what? fb? I like my physique but I always want more out of what I look like I guess thats a bodybuidling mentality you can never be big enough or peeled enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Thanks guy...Can you explain to me the whole "quadro" thing? I always wondered about that when I read it on your shirts
    No problem my man My buddy Kris Lecomte well he's my best friend, he always said I caused a scene where ever I went, good or bad some how when we were together there was ALWAYS something going on, even if I had nothing to do with it he always said I just attrack shit. He started called me "the scene" and then one day at my house he googled it and it was Quadro in Italian and he was like what are the odds, you have huge legs and you always cause a scene and in Italian it means Quadro, so from then on out I trademarked it and thats it my man

Excellent video. I can see that Guy is naturally good at presentation, but the second eye of Kenny improved the overall effectiveness by 10%

Guy, I agree with Kenny, your front double is one of your better shots. True, your arms aren't stand out, but the whole torso pop and flow is what makes it.

The work on getting the angles of the hips, the flair of the outer quads whilst still showing hamstring detail, looked to be a struggle but you both got there. It would have been so easy to just accept ok. Kenny knows his shit.

The ab depth trick worked as well.

Good luck at the show.
    D E S T R O Y

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast