Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 51

Thread: When do you guys train?

  1. #1

    Default When do you guys train?

    I train during my lunch break anywhere from 11 am to 12pm. I love that time because it allows me to eat all the food i feel i need to get a good pump and a good workout in. I dont know how people train early morning unless they wake up earlier to eat. Nighttime would also kill me because im just shot after work and all my clients. One of my boyz trains after work around 7pm and im like damn man how do you do it, and isnt the gym packed at that time lol.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  2. #2

    Default

    I used to train late at night around 10pm or 11pm I trained that way for years because I liked the feeling of having all those meals in me from the entire day making heavy days just a little bit easier. Around 6 months ago i switched to training at around 11 am like you, and i'm not gonna lie at first it was a little bit weird and my strength was a bit lower but it only took around a month or so for me to adapt. Now i love training around lunch because I have the entire night with my girl and can just sit back and relax lol.

  3. #3
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    11am I do because of my job, my favorite time to workout though is around 5pm.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  4. #4
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,452

    Default

    My schedule is kind of nuts so I train at all different times. The most common time I train at is around 3pm before work though. Sometimes on off days I main train early morning or evening. If I want to train on a weekend or even during the week, but not miss family time I'll train in the middle of the night...anywhere from 12am to 2am
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwill22 View Post
    I used to train late at night around 10pm or 11pm I trained that way for years because I liked the feeling of having all those meals in me from the entire day making heavy days just a little bit easier. Around 6 months ago i switched to training at around 11 am like you, and i'm not gonna lie at first it was a little bit weird and my strength was a bit lower but it only took around a month or so for me to adapt. Now i love training around lunch because I have the entire night with my girl and can just sit back and relax lol.
    I hear that about nighttime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    11am I do because of my job, my favorite time to workout though is around 5pm.
    Yeah i would love that too but the gyms are fucking packed and im fucking tired lol
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    My schedule is kind of nuts so I train at all different times. The most common time I train at is around 3pm before work though. Sometimes on off days I main train early morning or evening. If I want to train on a weekend or even during the week, but not miss family time I'll train in the middle of the night...anywhere from 12am to 2am



    LOL. On the weekends i do it around 10am and get up at 8 and start eating.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  7. #7
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    I hear that about nighttime.


    Yeah i would love that too but the gyms are fucking packed and im fucking tired lol
    at 11pm I'm fucking tired, right after work I love to go straight to the gym than go home and relax(which used to be around 4-5pm. Now I work until 10pm so I can't anymore.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  8. #8
    Iron Addict Bully God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,596
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    6pm during the work week.. noon or 3pm on the weekend... monday is the worst day LOL

  9. #9

    Default

    morning on empty stomach works best for me.

  10. #10
    Barbarian BigZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    523
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I take a 2.5 hour "lunch" and hit the gym at 12 noon.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    morning on empty stomach works best for me.
    WHAT! Weights on an empty stomach, damn i would get no pump and feel like dog shit. Even cardio i drink my carbo load drink while doing it lol.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  12. #12
    Iron Addict coretrain12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    2,493
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    When my mind is ready.

    Srs
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coretrain12 View Post
    When my mind is ready.

    Srs
    I totally here that, and that is why i put anywhere from 11am to 12 because sometimes i need to get my mind right lol. Sometimes i will watch a motivational vid of the pros and be like ok im ready lol.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  14. #14
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    WHAT! Weights on an empty stomach, damn i would get no pump and feel like dog shit. Even cardio i drink my carbo load drink while doing it lol.
    you drink carbs during morning cardio for real?
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    you drink carbs during morning cardio for real?
    After my workout i do, i do cardio after my weight training.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  16. #16
    Mass Monster Julienne_Salad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    My energy seems to be best around 6-8 PM so that's when I train.

  17. #17
    Iron Addict Bully God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,596
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    I totally here that, and that is why i put anywhere from 11am to 12 because sometimes i need to get my mind right lol. Sometimes i will watch a motivational vid of the pros and be like ok im ready lol.
    can't even begin to tell you how many youtube vids i watched during my prep for this reason.. some days energy levels were blah and i'd watch something and be like, ok, i'm ready to hit it! lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •