Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lee Priest goes IN on Bikini Girls. BMC approved?

Default Lee Priest goes IN on Bikini Girls. BMC approved?

stumbled across this.

3 – Do you prefer f#####g female bodybuilders or bikini competitors and if you had to choose one (current and past), who would that be and why?

None – been there, done that…never again. Most (are) head cases and are all after the attention. Most have the normal guy with a normal job to support their so-called profession. So none of them – past or present.

Don’t think bikini is a class; it’s a joke. Go be a stripper. I don’t wanna hear how hard they train or diet for bikini. Really?? Fuck off. You could go to any stripper club or beach and find girls who hardly train who could win.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i personally like bikini.

He's spot on. I had a debate with two girls in my gym, both do bikini. One is 23 & one 27. Any girl who is in there teens or twenties can have a bikini body with little effort. Seeing countless pics of chicken and veg, how they are in the grind etc... So tire sum

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    stumbled across this.

3 – Do you prefer f#####g female bodybuilders or bikini competitors and if you had to choose one (current and past), who would that be and why?

None – been there, done that…never again. Most (are) head cases and are all after the attention. Most have the normal guy with a normal job to support their so-called profession. So none of them – past or present.

Don’t think bikini is a class; it’s a joke. Go be a stripper. I don’t wanna hear how hard they train or diet for bikini. Really?? Fuck off. You could go to any stripper club or beach and find girls who hardly train who could win.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i personally like bikini.
    lee priest can fuck off I see how hard my wife diets and trains to competed in bikini it's not easy to be GOOD in bikini. The top 1% of them.

Then again lee is a idiot that has cheated, lied and his entire life has been one mistake after another. So I'm not suprised he feels the need to talk shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy_Mike View Post
    lee priest can fuck off I see how hard my wife diets and trains to competed in bikini it's not easy to be GOOD in bikini. The top 1% of them.

Then again lee is a idiot that has cheated, lied and his entire life has been one mistake after another. So I'm not suprised he feels the need to talk shit.
    Well he did say "most" not "all".

If you can't get a decent bikini body with having 70% clean diet, train/cardio a few times a week and throw in the odd bit of t3 then your genetics seriously suck.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

I prefer FBB. Off season bikini girls look good, but they have ZERO curves when it comes to the day of the show
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I prefer FBB. Off season bikini girls look good, but they have ZERO curves when it comes to the day of the show
    You just love that plump turkey dinner kind o gal.

I can go to the local big name gym chain and find a dozen girls who without any special prep or training can step on the local NPC amateur bikini stage. That is an undeniable fact these days. It is what it is. Most of them do only the "classes" and not much else and are house wives.

Iron Addict

Yeah but FBB have clits so big they resemble little penises, hard pass, not for me

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    Yeah but FBB have clits so big they resemble little penises, hard pass, not for me
    Piana said that FBB with big clits are easy to arouse and they cum easyly because of that big clit...just saying...Me ? I'd go for off-season bikini...I like some meat on that ass ...Mis BumBum Brasil !
    "If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize."

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdi P. View Post
    Piana said that FBB with big clits are easy to arouse and they cum easyly because of that big clit...just saying...Me ? I'd go for off-season bikini...I like some meat on that ass ...Mis BumBum Brasil !
    you'd think that thing would be less sensitive, flapping around all day.
    I agree with dat Brazilian Bum time though

Juicy Lacey
    How dare you BMC!
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    Juicy Lacey
    How dare you BMC!
    She got knocked up. It's sad day for the bikini division
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

If someone has train and diet hard to look like a bikini girl you have to wonder what she looks like when not training and dieting.

Barbarian

I have dated a few bikini/fitness girls and let me say

They are fuckin crazy, lot worse than male bodybuilder douches. Talk about neurotic, self obsessed, attention whores, they are great to look at, smell great and are great I'm bed, but IMO not worth all the bs that comes with it

Oh, btw, most of the married competitors were cheating on their devoted husbands and a lot of them ended up getting divorced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    I have dated a few bikini/fitness girls and let me say

They are fuckin crazy, lot worse than male bodybuilder douches. Talk about neurotic, self obsessed, attention whores, they are great to look at, smell great and are great I'm bed, but IMO not worth all the bs that comes with it

Oh, btw, most of the married competitors were cheating on their devoted husbands and a lot of them ended up getting divorced

im sorry that you had bad luck with shallow women

Barbarian

im sorry that you had bad luck with shallow women
    It's the sport that attracts them and the ones that have some depth to them soon get caught up with all the bs

Think about it, what makes a woman want to get on stage and stick her ass out like she is about to get ass raped?

Mike, just curious. What motivates your wife to compete, how old is she and do you guys have any kids?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast