Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need a New breakfast, HELP!

Default Need a New breakfast, HELP!

Okay, so i am fucking done eating 10 egg whites every morning i just cant deal anymore. So from now on I am going to take 2 cups of eggwhites with some blueberries and maybe another fruit thrown in there not sure yet. So my question is, i need to get some whole food in there im sure, but what could i eat for breakfast if not eggwhites? I am getting serious soon with my nutrition program so i am keeping carbs out of the morning meal.

Lets see what you guys got for me.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Drink you egg whites. I get the cartons of pasteurized egg whites. I just knock back the whites and have some oats

Yeah thats what i said i am going to drink 2 cups of egg whites blended with some blueberries, but i need some wholefood or i will just be hungry right after. Oats come later right before i workout. Maybe i will just eat some chicken or something with it.

Throw in some whole eggs. Nothing wrong with eating yokes.

egg whites are a whole food. Blueberries are a whole food. If you need to feel full, pop some psyllium husk fiber in there.

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Throw in some whole eggs. Nothing wrong with eating yokes.
    this. Have 6 whole eggs for morning meal bro.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Yesterday i tried it for the first time i blended 2 cups of egg whites with some blueberries and when i sucked it all down (it was actually really good) i was still pretty hungry so i had a whole wheat bagel also lol As i said once i get serious about my Nutrition program soon i wont be eating that food. I know eggs and blueberries are whole foods but what i meant was i need to actually eat something to get full not just drink a shake. Egg yolks i dont do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Yesterday i tried it for the first time i blended 2 cups of egg whites with some blueberries and when i sucked it all down (it was actually really good) i was still pretty hungry so i had a whole wheat bagel also lol As i said once i get serious about my Nutrition program soon i wont be eating that food. I know eggs and blueberries are whole foods but what i meant was i need to actually eat something to get full not just drink a shake. Egg yolks i dont do.
    You have protein and carbs but no fats. That's probably why you are hungry. Throw in the whole eggs.

Have you tried cream of rice ? Good breakfast carb

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Also true. I read what you wrote again. No complex carbs either. Really need to rethink your breakfast.

You have protein and carbs but no fats. That's probably why you are hungry. Throw in the whole eggs.
    Oh my bad, no i also throw two tablespoons of Natural peanut butter in there.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    I was thinking of trying that with some jam like i saw Jose was doing for a prep. Looked good.

Also true. I read what you wrote again. No complex carbs either. Really need to rethink your breakfast.
    That is why i asked for the advice of my brethren.

Hey, i would do what ever works for u. that's what i say, my 1st meal of my day is spinach with my protein powders mixed. so it's works for me. yet u and ur eggs, lol if u like the way i blended ur eggs and blueberries, keep doin' that
    MY KING OF KINGS

Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    Hey, i would do what ever works for u. that's what i say, my 1st meal of my day is spinach with my protein powders mixed. so it's works for me. yet u and ur eggs, lol if u like the way i blended ur eggs and blueberries, keep doin' that
    SOJ Shhhhh Rocky isnt supposed to know about us!!!

But yes i liked the way you blended my eggs and blueberries

Spotter

What is the reason behind drinking the egg whites? I thought cooking helped denature the proteins to help fully digest and absorb the nutrients. Have I been wrong all these years?

As far as good breakfast protein, You can never go wrong with 4-6oz flank steak. When I started doing that, my morning-time cravings literally died between breakfast and meal 2 around 10 am. Before that, I'd almost always end up throwing back some junk in between...

I also added a handful of unsalted mixed nuts with breakfast about a year ago for a few extra calories that wouldn't fill me up too much. Good fat and protein for the win.

Cook 6 whole eggs in coconut oil with spinach... nums!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast