Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Catching Up with IFBB Pro & MRI Athlete Malcolm Marshall

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,755
    Gender
    Male

    Default Catching Up with IFBB Pro & MRI Athlete Malcolm Marshall


  2. #2
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,592
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I thought Malcolm Marshall used to play cricket for the West Indies?

  3. #3
    Barbarian fiber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Big Dude! Wish him the best.

  4. #4
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,733

    Default

    It was an honor to share the stage with him 2 years ago when he turned pro, a giant of a man! Mike Yablon got his pro card 2 weeks later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  5. #5
    Spotter Ansarmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    120
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    I thought Malcolm Marshall used to play cricket for the West Indies?
    You are that old. I remember that too. This might be jr.

  6. #6
    Spotter Ansarmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    120
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    It was an honor to share the stage with him 2 years ago when he turned pro, a giant of a man! Mike Yablon got his pro card 2 weeks later.
    Awesome conditioning Ron.
    When you were writing in MMI I assumed you were much older.
    And those arms are by no means small. You should do the side chest like Zane. He would press his upper arm against the lats to make it look bigger. Its a 2d sport.
    Hope you don't mind this from some one who has been onstage just once.

  7. #7
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Best wishes to Malcolm.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  8. #8

    Default

    he always reminded me of joel stubbs
    Want to improve day in and day out.
    Learning more and more every day

  9. #9
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,592
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansarmq View Post
    You are that old. I remember that too. This might be jr.
    I'm only 36 years old! I remember he was just coming to the end of his career when I was younger. Unfortunately, he passed away at only 41 from colon cancer

  10. #10
    Spotter Ansarmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    120
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    I'm only 36 years old! I remember he was just coming to the end of his career when I was younger. Unfortunately, he passed away at only 41 from colon cancer
    I am a decade older. Appreciate the comparison. The Caribbean is more into basketball now.

  11. #11
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansarmq View Post
    Awesome conditioning Ron.
    When you were writing in MMI I assumed you were much older.
    And those arms are by no means small. You should do the side chest like Zane. He would press his upper arm against the lats to make it look bigger. Its a 2d sport.
    Hope you don't mind this from some one who has been onstage just once.
    Thanks! I have tried the side chest that way, doesn't look good for me.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •