Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Live Large: The BIG Animal Pak Can Promo on MD

Default Live Large: The BIG Animal Pak Can Promo on MD

Life's too short to live small. That's one of the main reasons many of us first found our way to the iron.

After a successful run on the FORVM at AnimalPak.com and BB.com, we bring this promo to our brethren at MD, out of respect for one of the last true bastions of hardcore bodybuilding on the web.

What's the deal? This is quite literally our biggest and most generous online promotion to date. A MASSIVE, Pak can. Almost 3 feet high, weighing in excess of 50 lbs. LOADED to the hilt with enough supps and gear to quite literally change a serious lifter's life.

What do you have to do to earn it?

In 250 words or less, tell us what Animal means to you. No bullshit marketing spin. Just the truth. Speak from the heart.

We'll pour over the entries and pick the one that is most compelling. No strings attached.

Remember, as always, you must be at least 18 years old, and a US resident--with valid proof of age and a legit US mailing address.

The deadline for entry into this promo will be Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 8am EST. So you've got three weeks. So don't hesitate. And don't sleep. Spread the word. We will be picking a winner at the end of the month. And then taking this show on the road.

Appreciate you guys taking the time to be a part of this. Good luck to all who enter. We look forward to reading your stories.

Peace, G

Iron Addict

When you say "supps and gear" do you mean the gear part?

This is an insane amount of stuff we are giving away. Good luck fellas
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Animal means camaraderie. The first time I got a taste of hardcore lifting, it was with friends. There were Animal posters on the gym walls espousing the values a bodybuilder or powerlifter must have to push beyond his or her own perceived limitations. We saw the big guys taking their training to crazy levels of intensity, and we learned everything we could from them... Sometimes leg day falls on a Monday. We developed a no slack mentality in order to reach our physical goals. It's more than just lifting. It's enjoying the lifestyle, the eating, training, sometimes suffering - and doing it for nobody else but yourself. Yet we push each other with spirit and support our brothers and sisters in iron. We'd gladly give our time and energy to help others improve, just like the big guys did for us a long time ago. The passion trancends and unites generations. That's camaraderie. That's Animal!
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Post here??
    Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

Animal means, as corny as it seems, values. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I see when I see Animal and Universal. I see the same guys there who could have been kicked off in their worst moments, those that may not have the best placings, but I see a comraderie and a family. If I was going to trust any supplement brand, it would probably be Animal. They have their look, their niche, and their market/fans stick with them longer than any other supplement company I've seen. I see people wearing Animal shirts year after year. You see the same people going to the cage every year. There's loyalty, and there has to be some hardcore values set in place for their to also have that loyalty. The message isn't just supplements, and they don't push outrageous claims on their supplements. The entire Animal mentality and values are something I can respect and follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    Post here??
    Yes sir
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Animal means camaraderie. The first time I got a taste of hardcore lifting, it was with friends. There were Animal posters on the gym walls espousing the values a bodybuilder or powerlifter must have to push beyond his or her own perceived limitations. We saw the big guys taking their training to crazy levels of intensity, and we learned everything we could from them... Sometimes leg day falls on a Monday. We developed a no slack mentality in order to reach our physical goals. It's more than just lifting. It's enjoying the lifestyle, the eating, training, sometimes suffering - and doing it for nobody else but yourself. Yet we push each other with spirit and support our brothers and sisters in iron. We'd gladly give our time and energy to help others improve, just like the big guys did for us a long time ago. The passion trancends and unites generations. That's camaraderie. That's Animal!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    Animal means, as corny as it seems, values. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I see when I see Animal and Universal. I see the same guys there who could have been kicked off in their worst moments, those that may not have the best placings, but I see a comraderie and a family. If I was going to trust any supplement brand, it would probably be Animal. They have their look, their niche, and their market/fans stick with them longer than any other supplement company I've seen. I see people wearing Animal shirts year after year. You see the same people going to the cage every year. There's loyalty, and there has to be some hardcore values set in place for their to also have that loyalty. The message isn't just supplements, and they don't push outrageous claims on their supplements. The entire Animal mentality and values are something I can respect and follow.
    Off to a great start. Awesome responses thus far, fellas.

Peace, G

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    VERY TRUE! Vinny Galanti is still sponsored by them and he has not competed in a long time! and he wasnt the best placing pro but loyalty goes along way with those guys!

Let me expand on this

Animal to me means LOYALTY which is the hardest thing to come by in this crazy industry. We have all seen how other companies throw athletes out like garbage. One day they are the biggest thing and the next they are gone. We have seen the same faces and the same guys year after year, like Vinny Galanti and even after he is done competing they still support him. I am proud to say i have used animal products, i love their Animal packs while dieting. Even though he isnt with them anymore Evan C had nothing but the best things to say about Animal and Universal. We have seen many pros trash the old supp comapanies they are with as soon as they are done with them but we have never ever seen that happen with Animal. I wont lie and im def not saying this to win a prize but if i ever had a choice on who i could be sponsored by i would go with Animal hands down regardless of the money. Again loyalty plays a huge role in my life and my jobs and it means more to me than money. Money comes and goes we all know that, but loyalty can last a lifetime if you are with the right people. I am even proud to say i bought the blue Animal shirt to help out because i would help out in any way i could. Great company hands down.
    Last edited by Pitbull9; April 10th, 2015 at 09:26 AM.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

What an awesome promo. Not only do you get a generous amount of stuff from Animal, but you get to keep the big can. There aren't too many of those floating around.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    VERY TRUE! Vinny Galanti is still sponsored by them and he has not competed in a long time! and he wasnt the best placing pro but loyalty goes along way with those guys!
    Loyalty is a key pillar in what we stand for. Although its forgotten and dismissed more times than not in this industry, its one we choose to uphold to our athletes and supporters

Vinny has been with us I think 17 years now, it's by far the longest contract in the supplement industry
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Vinny has been with us I think 17 years now, it's by far the longest contract in the supplement industry
    Yup! I used to talk to Vinny at Bodyquest when he used to workout there and he is a humble no bullshit guy who loves this industry no matter what. I am very happy to see he opened up a bigger place and is doing very well. I only wish i lived closer to it and didnt have to work so much, because i would be there every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Turner View Post
    Loyalty is a key pillar in what we stand for. Although its forgotten and dismissed more times than not in this industry, its one we choose to uphold to our athletes and supporters
    I can see that and why i expanded on my post.

Yup! I used to talk to Vinny at Bodyquest when he used to workout there and he is a humble no bullshit guy who loves this industry no matter what. I am very happy to see he opened up a bigger place and is doing very well. I only wish i lived closer to it and didnt have to work so much, because i would be there every day.
    Speaking of, I have this old poster at my desk with Vinny at Bodyquest gym, it's an old Animal Pak ad:

instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Speaking of, I have this old poster at my desk with Vinny at Bodyquest gym, it's an old Animal Pak ad:

NICE! I had to stop working out there because its a bit far from my job and there is a retro (not too bad) right around the corner so the 15 min it took me to drive there i get to put into my workout.

NICE! I had to stop working out there because its a bit far from my job and there is a retro (not too bad) right around the corner so the 15 min it took me to drive there i get to put into my workout.
    I've been to many gyms all over but I've never trained there
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast