Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 29

Thread: EDDY MOYZAN - One of the best to never Go Pro!

  1. #1

    Default EDDY MOYZAN - One of the best to never Go Pro!

    I was looking at some pictures on Google that led to an awesome video 3 weeks out from
    Nationals of a guy named Eddy Moyzan.
    Although a slight imbalance between his upper body and quads his structure is
    near perfect for high level bodybuilding. 5"10 and 250 with an upper body that
    has wide shoulders, a torso that is not too long or short. A lower body that is proportionately
    perfect with the length of his upper.
    Dorian had that perfect blend of proportion of torso to leg length which is very rare.

    Anyway, here's a guy with pro potential who with the right coach could have been
    one of the top guys. I don't think his leg genetics would have held him back.
    Just like Ramy - when I saw how long his calf insertions were I knew he could build
    pro level respectable calves. I think this guy had everything genetically to become
    a top guy. He could have had a stellar back. 6:28-6:50 with more correct training.
    Just think if Ronnie had never had Chad Nichols.
    At certain points in the video and pics I see hints of Bob Chic, Frank McGrath and Kevin Levrone.
    Posing at 1:10-1:50.. 5:56-7:40... 9:10-10:30...
    It's a shame this guy never got to fulfill his potential much like Matt Mendenhall.
    There's alot more crazy pics of this guy but he looked outstanding in all 4 front poses,
    both side poses and by watching the video you can see his back shots aren't too shabby.










  2. #2

    Default

    A few pics from the stacked 2000 Nationals that Victor Martinez won.








  3. #3
    Iron Addict daciz2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,556
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    dapper dave palumbo in the heezy!
    The world's best spoon's player

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,484
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Ouch. Dave palumbo looking brutal. That dude looked quite good tough.

  5. #5
    Aesthetic_Design
    Guest

    Default

    Blatant synthol abuse in arms

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic_Design View Post
    Blatant synthol abuse in arms
    I agree there is some oil in those hills but the majority of them use it and if
    you watch the video it's not done badly.
    Kevin L. Flex W. and Paul Boulder Shoulders Dillett all used ?Escilene or SEO's.
    If you look at Dillett in any BDB shot his use is way worse.
    Wolf is one of the few guys today that shows any striations in his delts in the BDB.
    Everyone today can have big capped shoulders. It used to be only those with the genetics and
    work ethic got great delts. EXMP: Munzer.. last picture.. What delts should look like.
    EDIT: and Shawn Ray in the 2nd pic...Nice striated delts - so rare today








  7. #7
    Barbarian nycmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    new york city
    Posts
    977
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I think he was one of the first Celltech athletes back in the day.

  8. #8
    Juggernaut modredtrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    proud german
    Posts
    9,561
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeKindofMonster View Post
    I agree there is some oil in those hills but the majority of them use it and if
    you watch the video it's not done badly.
    Kevin L. Flex W. and Paul Boulder Shoulders Dillett all used ?Escilene or SEO's.
    If you look at Dillett in any BDB shot his use is way worse.
    Wolf is one of the few guys today that shows any striations in his delts in the BDB.
    Everyone today can have big capped shoulders. It used to be only those with the genetics and
    work ethic got great delts. EXMP: Munzer.. last picture.. What delts should look like.
    EDIT: and Shawn Ray in the 2nd pic...Nice striated delts - so rare today








    dillets shoulders look like oil bags!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Moyzan got in trouble a few times, otherwise probably would have been pro.

    http://articles.mcall.com/2010-08-20...-craig-johnson

    cooperated as usual...

  10. #10
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,109

    Default

    Everyone used Esceline back then. Calves, delts,arms. Its nothing new
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  11. #11
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,776

    Default

    I remember when I worked for the ESPN American Muscle show, we took him down to the Venice boardwalk to get some footage. In the outdoor weight pit, he took maybe 3 sets to warm up and then banged out reps with 5 plates on the flat bench.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  12. #12
    Muscle Head RR4362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    39
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Its sad, I think he would be a pro easy today....some of the past 5 yr national shows have sucked, if he would have entered, he would have beat many that have pro cards now

  13. #13
    ANIMAL naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,957
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Eddie is still jacked, I've ran into him a few times at a gym in PA. Nice guy, huge arms
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Everyone used Esceline back then. Calves, delts,arms. Its nothing new
    I had some back in the day, could never get the courage to shoot my arms though. Just sold it...

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I remember when I worked for the ESPN American Muscle show, we took him down to the Venice boardwalk to get some footage. In the outdoor weight pit, he took maybe 3 sets to warm up and then banged out reps with 5 plates on the flat bench.
    God I would scan the cable guide every month and bookmark every scheduled show. Some of those would come on at like 3-4 am and I would set my alarm to watch them!

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    I had some back in the day, could never get the courage to shoot my arms though. Just sold it...
    Pussy! Let Rocky show you how its done!

  17. #17
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    I had some back in the day, could never get the courage to shoot my arms though. Just sold it...
    Heard it hurt like hell!!Buddy of mine did it in his calves and he could barely flex

    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •