Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh boy.....ifbb pro's precontest supplement guide

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Default Oh boy.....ifbb pro's precontest supplement guide

Not sure how legit this is, but......(got this off another site). Supposed to be an IFBB Pro

12 WEEKS

EVERYTHING IS PER DAY, WE DONT DO PER WEEK BULLSHIT

150 MG PROP
    100 MG TEST SUSPENSION
    150MG TREN ACE
    200MG MASTERON
    150MG EQ ACE EASTER
    100MG ANAVAR,
    200MG ANADROL

100MG PROVIRON AND NO ITS NOT THE SAME AS MASTERON YOU DUMB FUCKS. LOL

NOW FINAL 2 WEEKS DROP THE EQ DROP THE PROP AND DROP THE MASTERON

TEST SUSPENSION GOES UP TO 100MG EVERY 8 HOURS AROUND THE CLOCK UNTIL 3 DAYS OUT

WINSTROL IS ADDED FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY AT 300MG PER DAY

VAR IS 300MG PER DAY

LETRO IS ADDED AT 2.5 PER DAY AND 5 EVERYDAY OF THE LAST WEEK

i WILL NOT DISCUSS GH, SLIN, STIMULENTS OR PAIN KILLERS BUT BET YOUR ASS THEY ARE IN THERE.

ALDOCTONE AND LASIX IS ALSO IN THERE AND FUCK OFF WITH YOU FUCKEN NEW FUCKS ON THE SCENE SAYING LASIX IS THE THING OF THE PAST, BODYBUILDERS POP THEM LIKE CANDY. BACK TO YOU OTH
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

damn
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Juggernaut

Sounds like BS to me unless it's all underground underdosed stuff.

It's either incredibly under dose UG stuff or this person just has horrible genetics and refuses to accept it. Either way if this is legit thats just sad

"150 MG TREN ACE A Day"

I think I just got insomnia reading that.
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Why drop mast two weeks out?

"Supposed to be an IFBB Pro" Any 17-year-old twat out there could have come up with that and claimed he is a pro bb.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Anadrol pre contest? Doesn't it make you hold water like crazy?
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

Freak of Nature

is that it?

Aesthetic_Design

Quote Originally Posted by darkwire View Post
    Anadrol pre contest? Doesn't it make you hold water like crazy?
    That is a myth, when you are dry and lean already it just makes you full. Holding water is not a drug issue as much as it s a carb and diet issue.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    is that it?
    hahahahahhahahahahahahahah i lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic_Design View Post
    That is a myth, when you are dry and lean already it just makes you full. Holding water is not a drug issue as much as it s a carb and diet issue.
    i agree with this one! taking anadrol keeps your strenght high and you dont lose as much muscle too.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    is that it?
    Hopefully it was his first cycle

Welp!!!
    My super cycle got out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    "Supposed to be an IFBB Pro" Any 17-year-old twat out there could have come up with that and claimed he is a pro bb.
    For some reason, I read it in the voice of Tiger Fitness guy... even bounced my pecs a few times...

Spotter

I ve seen similar stuff. Nothing new looks legit to me. Usually slin goes out too 2 weeks before depending on condition they bring it back on during carb up same goes for gh too again depending on condition. I agree with the Lasix too it seems to work better in those bigger guys than any other. I ve also seen people taking a combo of Lasix and Dyazide every 8 hours. Doesnt include t3/t4 though. Test suspension is a wonder drug weeks before a competition but the damn thing hurts like hell...

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post

True, but even if it was a pro bodybuilder, the drug regimens of pros are so diverse that one guy's program is not in any way representative of what other pros do.

So, when I see/hear anyone speak in absolutes when it comes to PED's, such as "bodybuilders pop them like candy" (referring to Lasix), I let it go in one ear and out the other. Yes, some guys still use lasix, but plenty don't. The truth is that lasix is NOT nearly as popular as it once was. Tons of guys were completely ruining their prep with it, which caused a lot of people to start exploring other options. I am sure there are still plenty of guys out there who still like it, but implying that it is as popular as it once was, or that it is used by most bodybuilders, is false.

It's the same with dosage. 300 mg is in no way the "average" dose for Anavar. In fact, I personally don't know anyone who has used 300 mg (aside from a couple non-competitors). I am not saying it doesn't happen, but 100 mg, which is still a high dose, is much more common.

I just don't like seeing absolutes being put out there, regardless of whether this information comes from a pro bodybuilder or not. No pro knows what all the other pros are doing. Sure, they might know a handful of other pros' cycles, and may have heard things through the grapevine, but so have lots of other people. Most guys follow basic guidelines (using test as a base, etc), but this information is available to everyone, and as far as details are concerned, only the individual and perhaps his close circle of friends know (in most cases). Coaches are BY FAR the most knowledgeable in this area, as they personally work with large numbers of bodybuilders on a regular basis and are therefore privy to this information to a much greater degree than your typical pro.

Personal preference, willingness to take risks, personal response, availability and financial resources, etc, all play a role in determining what a "pro" might use, and there is no pre-determined template in place when it comes to drug use--just generalities. I have seen/heard so many different things that I couldn't even begin to put together your "typical" pro cycle with any sort of specificity. There is simply too much diversity. Anyone can say "pros use this or pros use that", but the above variables prevent anyone from definitively stating "this is what the pros do", unless speaking in generalities and even then, there are people who do not conform to those generalities.

This entire "what do the pros use" thing demonstrates ignorance, because anyone who knows how this sport works wouldn't even ask this question. The educated ones know that seeing one cycle means nothing, as it is not indicative of what the next guy might be doing. Look at how many "pro cycles" have already been posted over the years. Most vary significantly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast