Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serge Nubret

Default Serge Nubret

It seems that when Bodybuilding enthusiasts bring up “The Golden Era” we always end up talking about Arnold, Franco, Platz, Zane, etc. What does the MD community think of Serge Nubret? I am a HUGE fan of his, when people talk about “Aesthetics” his physique is the first thing that comes to mind and not Zane’s but that’s just me!

a9aa0c7ad748ff09ce25eae47fe91e6d.jpg b44d92398700ddc872e8608d2e088c3a.jpg c5ca3456dcf6b3f706859d52a20db73a.jpg eb9b4ab95d91398d9589d0a50e9e80da.jpg

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

He had a damn good physique
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

- I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

- I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

IMO better than Arnold. I loved his physique!
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Best than Arnold by a mile. Oliva was the best.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Ridiculous genetics. Hard to say he was better than Arnold bc he was so much smaller, but with such absurdly small joints and round muscle bellies, he appeared about 30-40 lbs heavier than he was.

I think today he would be a monster with the drugs available to him. On par with guys like Flex Wheeler and Shawn Rhoden.

serge was ahead of his time! one of the best ever, his back was not very good but he still is very underrated. if serge and arnold would have competed in the 90s with the same bodies , serge would have beat him easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    Ridiculous genetics. Hard to say he was better than Arnold bc he was so much smaller, but with such absurdly small joints and round muscle bellies, he appeared about 30-40 lbs heavier than he was.

I think today he would be a monster with the drugs available to him. On par with guys like Flex Wheeler and Shawn Rhoden.
    serge himself said : "if i had what they have now in my prime i would be mr olympia".

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post

I agree 100% but imo he looked ALOT better than Arnold and I would always place him ahead of him
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

you guys are crazy. post pics of arnie next to serge and you will see why he lost every time and it wasnt even close. b&w gym pics with a pump dont mean anything. still would have loved to have his physique.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Better Chest, better shoulders, better triceps, Arnold only beat him on biceps

Olivia fuck all

«Humanity has been led by failures.»

a guy from 40 years ago is better known than most of today's pros. that should tell you everything about the sport.

I knew him personally and he was amazing ! I can tell you many stories about him. For example back in the day in his Gym in Paris, there was a certain time to train abs, 1 hour in the morning and 1 our in the evening 12 hours apart and no break ! 1 hours straight and who ever was in the GYm would try it too ! He also did never cardio, he believed I keeping his time in between sets very short is all cardio you need. When the FIBO in the 80s was in Cologne, we would look up the GYM and we would all train together, Sergio, Thierry Pastel, Samir Bannout, Tony Pearson, Mike Christian, Ronald Matz and other great Amateurs. That was so cool !

Quote Originally Posted by ben1 View Post
    I knew him personally and he was amazing ! I can tell you many stories about him. For example back in the day in his Gym in Paris, there was a certain time to train abs, 1 hour in the morning and 1 our in the evening 12 hours apart and no break ! 1 hours straight and who ever was in the GYm would try it too ! He also did never cardio, he believed I keeping his time in between sets very short is all cardio you need. When the FIBO in the 80s was in Cologne, we would look up the GYM and we would all train together, Sergio, Thierry Pastel, Samir Bannout, Tony Pearson, Mike Christian, Ronald Matz and other great Amateurs. That was so cool !

My only experiences of Paris is walking round the red light district as a 16 yr old and drinking loads of wine as a 20 yr old.
    D E S T R O Y

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast