Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Lowdown On Drugs Part 2 | Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray and Dorian Yates Speak Out!

Default The Lowdown On Drugs Part 2 | Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray and Dorian Yates Speak Out!

OK the drugs were more pure in the 90s, point taken, but a lot of this sounds like the old "we were better in our day" talk when I think a Phil heath, Kai Greene and Shawn Rhoden (just to name a few top guys) are every bit just as impressive in today's era.

Nope, everything was better then! You guys and your world now suck! LOL
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I like more this part!

SR: There is no question the old adage of “more is better” is applicable in today’s bodybuilding mentality, based on the size of the athletes. But make no mistake— in my era of the ‘90s, the bodybuilders were at an average all-time high as it relates to size and mass! There was no bigger era in the sport than the ‘90s, and I can honestly say I bet they were using a fraction of what today’s athletes are using overall. The proof is in the “muscle quality.” Just look at the detail and condition of the pros in the ‘90s by comparison, including the biggest guys, and you will see much more clarity, separation and density based on the hardcore foundation the guys built for themselves back then, and the longevity of their careers too. They knew it would be a marathon and not a sprint. How many of the guys today are here one year and gone the next?
    This is so relative, the guys in the 90 went to shit by diuretics abuse
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»