Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Lowdown on Drugs: Part 3 - Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray & Dorian Yates Speak Out

I enjoyed heading from Yates and Levrone on this, but Ray needed to pass on this. He added noting to it - and that's his choice. But his spot could have been filled by another.

Quote Originally Posted by king kong kurbis View Post
    Because Mike was natural, yeah right!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stas29 View Post
    I believe Dorians cycle except the weekly dose was his daily one
    Hahahaha
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Shawn added nothing why was he even asked, why wasn't flex asked or Ronnie

Shawn managed to say a whole lot of nothing. I appreciate how Levrone was to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by nutritiontrain View Post
    I'll go ahead and say it, Shawn added absolutely nothing to the conversation. Great physique, great bodybuilder, horrible for this segment.
    OMG I posted about this months back........Totally agree.......if he wasnt going to add anything, then dont interview.............all I got was MD schmoes towing the party line.............WEAK.........

Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    Basic/fundamental Pro Hormones: Epistane, Halodrol, Methylstenbolone (M-Sten) and Dymethazine (DMZ). Too late, illegal for sale
    And tons of esiclene.

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Stas29 View Post
    I believe Dorians cycle except the weekly dose was his daily one
    Either trolling or an idiot.

Banned

I think Layne Norton would give more info on his gear usage than Shawn did.

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    Shawn managed to say a whole lot of nothing.
    That's all he ever does. He should apply for a job a Fox news, he would fit right in.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Quote Originally Posted by iamblessed22 View Post
    Shawn added nothing why was he even asked, why wasn't flex asked or Ronnie
    Flex hasn't been with MD for about a year now, and Ronnie is not comfortable talking about gear use.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Flex spoke in some interview about gear, he talking about miniscule amounts, seemed pretty liar.

I remember reading something Flex said awhile back. He said that Kevin Levrone bought up all the esiclene in Italy, and they stopped making it eventually. But that's what he pretty much relied on for his shoulders & arms for contests. Either way Kevin, in my opinion already had huge shoulders & triceps, esiclene just made them better.

Lebrone and Dillet loved esiclene.

hindsight is 20/20. Shawn did add something to the interview. But only people with eyes to see an ears to hear will get it. Much respect to all three of these legends. Drugs are only a component and it's still not clear as to what % they actually do help. Until people realize that genetic predisposition, training, diet, and recovery outweigh drug consumption in bodybuilding, then maybe these articles will hold some merit to the uninitiated.
    "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

Quote Originally Posted by nutritiontrain View Post
    I'll go ahead and say it, Shawn added absolutely nothing to the conversation. Great physique, great bodybuilder, horrible for this segment.
    agreed. The aim of the article seemed to be disclosure and he really didn't seem to want to disclose anything about the subject, drugs. The subject was drugs, it was the lowdown on drugs, regardless of political or moral stances, they don't really belong in an article breaking down the drugs. As much as there may be a population of people who think its all about the gear, there are also plenty of veterans floating around, like myself, who have always just wanted to know what our favorite bodybuilders really did. and we have known about their training and nutrition for 20 years, but the drugs are the one thing we don't know.

People just do or can't believe that some genetic freaks can make tremendous gains from little dosages, why ? Because they take much more and do not even look

half as good as these guys, so they must lie, it just can be ! These Athletes are exceptions, why else are only a few BB Pros, when Millions of guys train and take Steroids and not even look remotely close to these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ben1 View Post
    People just do or can't believe that some genetic freaks can make tremendous gains from little dosages, why ? Because they take much more and do not even look

half as good as these guys, so they must lie, it just can be ! These Athletes are exceptions, why else are only a few BB Pros, when Millions of guys train and take Steroids and not even look remotely close to these guys.
    because not everyone is willing to risk their health, because not everyone has enough money to spend thousands on a sport that does not pay , drugs in pro dosages are expensive eating is expensive ,most guys even if they have great genetics cant afford that. 500 mgs of test and some d-bols turn NO ONE INTO A PRO, genetics or not. there is a reason why kai green and so many other pros did gay for pay. and no one can say that kai has not one of the best genetics ever!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast