Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next MD Cover: One Of A Kind Jose’s Time

Default Next MD Cover: One Of A Kind Jose’s Time

Jose Raymond is an amazing bodybuilder in many ways. The man known as “The Boston Mass” has built one of the best physiques in bodybuilding today, winning this year’s Arnold Classic 212. Equally significant is how Jose has triumphed outside the gym, overcoming circumstances that would have broken lesser men.

Jose tells his story for the first time in this month’s MD, and I was blown away by it. One cannot come away from reading his story without being a huge fan of Jose Raymond, the man, in addition to Jose the bodybuilder. Jose deserves to be on next month’s cover of MD for reasons that go beyond bodybuilding. He commands respect on many levels. Jose’s time has come – and I hope this month’s cover motivates him even more to take his thick yet shredded physique all the way to the top, and win the 212 Olympia.

Jose’s story unfolds in “Bodybuilding the Boston Mass: From Hellish Childhood to a Helluva Bodybuilder.” Jose tells MD’s Peter McGough how he survived a nightmare upbringing, made the big decision at age 34 to join the BIG boys, and with his 2015 212 victory, carved himself out as number-one contender for Flex Lewis’ title.

Why do pro bodybuilders look the way they do? Genetics are a big factor, and pharmaceutical assistance can help, but beyond DNA and drugs, the pros are very different in how they approach training. Find out some of their pro-bro techniques in “Get Jacked! 10 Training Secrets of the Pros,” in this month’s issue!

Victor Martinez has long been a favorite among fans, winning both the Arnold Classic, and Arnold Europe, and having been one of the most controversial Mr. Olympia runner-ups in the history of that event. In “8 Lifts That Made Victor Great! Exercises that Built the Dominican Dominator,” Victor talks about the most effective exercises that contributed to the physique that has won six pro shows and counting.

Alexis Rivera Rolón, the very first NPC Nationals Overall Champion from outside the 50 states of the USA, has a few standout body parts – and his thick chest is definitely one of them. Rolón talks chest training in “What a Freakin’ Chest! Pec Smashing With Alexis Rivera Rolón, 2014 NPC National Champion.”

In an industry crowded with failed marriages and one-dimensional achievers, the story of Branch and Trish Warren is a reminder that balance is obtainable. Find out how they manage the responsibilities of family, bodybuilding and their business in “Warren Peace: A Love Story.”

Muscular Development is your number-one source for building muscle, and for the latest research and best science to enable you to train smart and effectively. Our team of physicians, industry experts and research scientists has these reports on improving performance this month:

Fat Attack – “Protein Power for Fat Loss: Quality, Quantity and Regulation of Food Intake and Metabolism.”

Nutrition Performance – “BCAA Supplements: Facts and Fiction – Setting The Record Straight! A Scientific Report.”

Supplement Performance– “Leucine: #1 Muscle Growth Activator.”

Muscle Growth Update – “Better Than Clenbuterol: Formoterol?”

The M.A.X Muscle Plan – “Is There a Best Order of Exercise?”

Testosterone – “Injectable T Is Safer Than Topical.”

Bodybuilding Science – “Boost Strength With Cluster Sets.”

The rest of the book is packed to the binder as usual – making MD your one-stop, most authoritative source for optimizing muscular development with the latest cutting-edge fat loss, performance-enhancing drugs, muscle growth and bodybuilding science – and exclusive information from industry experts, insiders and bodybuilding legends who make it all happen. See you next month!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    Facebook Twitter Instagram

The most anticipated MD cover of all time!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

yup! Finally, Jose deserves this!
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well deserved!!
    Real men deadlift.

When you give someone shit for things you do not agree with you're supposed to give props when you agree with something. And I absolutely agree with this cover. I'm so happy for Jose because he's been killing it past ... well his whole career. He truly deserves this more than anyone. Good choice!
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Congrats Jose, you little mutant you.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    This about time and well over fcking due everyone must have woke up to what the fans want,why
    stop at this cover and have a few more

HEY, JOSE ON THE COVER OF MD, about time COOL,
    MY KING OF KINGS

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    So true!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Jose is what Bodybuilding is all about! A great physique and an outstanding attitude! Well deserved Jose!

Well deserved and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Steve
    A few months ago I purchased a 6 month subscription of your magazine via a UK agent. The first magazine I ever bought in over ten years. It has lapsed for a couple of months, but you having Jose on the cover backed up by the interview inside of Jose by Peter compelled me to repurchase. I can't think of a bigger compliment to Jose.
    D E S T R O Y

About time we got the bearded lady on the cover of MD.Totally deserved.
    Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift.
    It's about how much you say you can lift.

Banned

Well deserve indeed.Jose is a smart professional . Always enjoy watching his videos. For those interested you can always catch some more videos on the iforce nutrition you tube page.

Thanks guys, girls & MD! This is a huge honor for me, I can remember how it felt seeing my brother on the cover of MD back in the early 90's and dreaming of it one day being me! As Steve said this will only motivate me to be even better at this years Olympia!!

long over due !!

Aesthetic_Design

Congrats man, but you have 100 better poses they could have used.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast