Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Pro | Fitness, WPD & Mens Open Finals Play By Play

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    ^^^I think you may be right! Sucks that most guys don't just come in a little flat and shredded! They think they have to be super full!!!
    You miss my Dallas pj look? Well was so flat you couldnt really see how lean I was lol. Gonna be a great show. Just hope my wife doesnt file for divorce by time I get home, last minute decision Friday am to jump in so leaving her at home to save on costs/lost income. So we get to miss my bday and the 4th together.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rowe View Post
    You miss my Dallas pj look? Well was so flat you couldnt really see how lean I was lol. Gonna be a great show. Just hope my wife doesnt file for divorce by time I get home, last minute decision Friday am to jump in so leaving her at home to save on costs/lost income. So we get to miss my bday and the 4th together.
    It will all be worth it when she sees you on the Olympia stage Brad, keep it up man!

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
    I can not understand how something like this is able to happen in a professional organisation. Just fire the people responsible and hire people, who love and follow the sport. Honestly, this would not have happened in any other organisation of any sport.
    Too right. You have to question how professional this organisation really is.

Feras RiP.

Juggernaut

Good luck Brad. Sure you will. E in great condition as usual.

Lol sorry to hear that bro. I know you will do well though bro and it will be worth it!
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Wuincy Winklaar 1 week out

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

^^Quincy got BIG!!!!! DAMN!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

FB_IMG_1435704323447.jpg
    Mike Dragna guest posing on June 27th.
    www.LiftingStrapsAndGangstaRap.com

Why in the world does no one have Renaldo in there top 5? Everyone's predicting he will fall behind the dudes he beat 2 weeks ago. I know its fun to speculate these great physiques coming in shredded but its so low percentage now days that to expect Long, Akim, Jordan, rowe to come in on point is wish full thinking. His physique isn't amazing but at least he shows good conditioning which so rare that it should be rewarded.
    Do you expect Kai, Ramy and Roelly to all come in 100% at the O (not the best example)?
    Anyways... Good luck to Jon, you and your wife are fantastic people and I wish you all the best for here and the Olympia.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    ^^Quincy got BIG!!!!! DAMN!!!
    finally
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivid04 View Post
    FB_IMG_1435704323447.jpg
    Mike Dragna guest posing on June 27th.
    stomach looks pretty big but other than that good
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

"5lbs of chicken breast grilled and packed ready to be frozen for when I fly to chicago tomorrow night . I will not be carb loading with a lot of carbs just a moderate amount . Keeping everything the same with protein portions too .just adding 40 carbs or so to my meals and some meals no carbs just a couple big lean steaks and veggies .. No point of changing everything up that has worked all of prep . I rather be on the flat side but hard and dry then risk being over filled and look soft . Basically ruining my entire prep .. Resting up before I hit my second session of cardio tonight"

Off Jeff Longs facebook page.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Kick ass Brad!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeyourboy View Post
    Why in the world does no one have Renaldo in there top 5? Everyone's predicting he will fall behind the dudes he beat 2 weeks ago. I know its fun to speculate these great physiques coming in shredded but its so low percentage now days that to expect Long, Akim, Jordan, rowe to come in on point is wish full thinking. His physique isn't amazing but at least he shows good conditioning which so rare that it should be rewarded.
    Do you expect Kai, Ramy and Roelly to all come in 100% at the O (not the best example)?
    Anyways... Good luck to Jon, you and your wife are fantastic people and I wish you all the best for here and the Olympia.
    Relando should be top 3-4. Cant see him losing to Akim unless he is smoother than last week
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    "5lbs of chicken breast grilled and packed ready to be frozen for when I fly to chicago tomorrow night . I will not be carb loading with a lot of carbs just a moderate amount . Keeping everything the same with protein portions too .just adding 40 carbs or so to my meals and some meals no carbs just a couple big lean steaks and veggies .. No point of changing everything up that has worked all of prep . I rather be on the flat side but hard and dry then risk being over filled and look soft . Basically ruining my entire prep .. Resting up before I hit my second session of cardio tonight"

Off Jeff Longs facebook page.
    Well thought Jeff, good!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Mike Dragna and Jeff Long looking interesting in the line up. Mike has been off the competition and completely off radar for years and Jeff, well his pro career didn't seem to take off compared to peers such as Steve Kuclo.

jefflongpc.jpg

Posted 10 minutes ago
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast