Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 19

Thread: Dennis Freaking Wolf....HOLY SHIT!!!!

  1. #1
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,221

    Default Dennis Freaking Wolf....HOLY SHIT!!!!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! God I so wish I could have seen Michael_Edwards face when he saw the title of this thread!!! Dude probably creaming his Hot Skinz!!! Sorry to do that Mr. Edwards, but, as Rocky would say, I have my own agenda....Porn and Weed!!!! Everybody...its a porn and weed party!!! WHERE ARE MY BITCHES AND BONG

    Ok, just to keep him happy I included a picture of Wolf
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  2. #2

    Default

    Mike I thought you liked watching 400 pound women doing anal. You got a wide range of taste in women.

  3. #3

    Default

    You know I get pissed when such a title is followed by a display of personal vendetta against a forum member, then I look at the pictures and forgive you. And the cycle repeats for every fucking thread you create
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

  4. #4
    Forum Legend RMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dave415's epic combover lulz
    Posts
    24,065
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Loooool! I thought Micky Edwards would be all over this thread like cheap wallpaper when I saw the title.
    Confirm what I already know

  5. #5
    Forum Legend RMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dave415's epic combover lulz
    Posts
    24,065
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post

    Uh...uh....uh....uh...uh! Sqeeeeeeeeeet!
    Confirm what I already know

  6. #6
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Damn BMC I was looking forward to a crazy pic of Wolf though xD but you saved the thread with some good old boobs and ass
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  7. #7
    Iron Addict guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    hahaha you killed it
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

  8. #8
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,221

    Default

    Boobs FTW
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  9. #9
    Forum Legend RMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dave415's epic combover lulz
    Posts
    24,065
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Boobs FTW
    Bottoms and boobs and all good things.
    Confirm what I already know

  10. #10
    Forum Legend RMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dave415's epic combover lulz
    Posts
    24,065
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    buy now while his stock is lower, he will be coming full and big for Olympia
    its going to be be like gargamel vs the smurfs
    K, then Micky. We shall see.
    Confirm what I already know

  11. #11
    Spotter jan.peter.ericsson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    208
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    now your talking

    Damn, the wolf sure did look great at the 2013 mr O. Full and fresh. Placed 3rd. Should have been 2nd if you ask me. Next year he came in more shredded but looked beat up and some what atrophied. Got punished for it. This year, im hoping for a mix between 2013 and 2014. He should then be a real contender for 2nd place.

    also interesting, how much of rhoden's newly acquired obesity, will actually translate into solid muscle at 2015 mr o.

  12. #12
    Iron Addict iamblessed22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    baton rouge ,la
    Posts
    2,410
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    And boom goes the dynamite

  13. #13
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jan.peter.ericsson View Post
    Damn, the wolf sure did look great at the 2013 mr O. Full and fresh. Placed 3rd. Should have been 2nd if you ask me. Next year he came in more shredded but looked beat up and some what atrophied. Got punished for it. This year, im hoping for a mix between 2013 and 2014. He should then be a real contender for 2nd place.

    also interesting, how much of rhoden's newly acquired obesity, will actually translate into solid muscle at 2015 mr o.
    IF he tops his 2013 shape he could challenge 2nd place. COULD.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  14. #14
    Barbarian Beachbody45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    419
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Wolf appears to have some kind of defect in his left calf. Maybe nerve damage or a genetic defect. He probably should have some kind of implant to correct this or he will never win the Olympia.
    1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

  15. #15
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbody45 View Post
    Wolf appears to have some kind of defect in his left calf. Maybe nerve damage or a genetic defect. He probably should have some kind of implant to correct this or he will never win the Olympia.
    Nerve damage, they looked ok in 2007/08
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  16. #16
    Mass Monster Lex1247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,424
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    OK enough about the calves...Ronnie's calves deteriorated near the end of his olympia run did anyone say a daym thing? Dexter won an Olympia with his sh*t calves did we hear anything? Just accept it...calves are not really judged anymore. Just like forearms. Accept it and move on.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    OK enough about the calves...Ronnie's calves deteriorated near the end of his olympia run did anyone say a daym thing? Dexter won an Olympia with his sh*t calves did we hear anything? Just accept it...calves are not really judged anymore. Just like forearms. Accept it and move on.
    They had calves, just not great ones. Wolf literally only looks to have one calf muscle, and that one is still really small. But I agree, he won the Arnold like that and got 3rd place at the O like that so the judges don't seem to care

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •