Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PBW: THE REMARKABLE STORY of JOSE RAYMOND (Listen Now)

Default PBW: THE REMARKABLE STORY of JOSE RAYMOND (Listen Now)

This Week on PBW:

THE REMARKABLE STORY OF JOSE RAYMOND (Listen Now)

He's been competing in bodybuilding contests for more than 20 years....and by popular demand, Jose Raymond scored the cover of the new issue of MD. During this special edition of Bodybuilding talk radio, Jose visits to discuss a difficult childhood, a brotherhood bond, and a steady climb toward the top of the sport. -- Also on the show: A judge's report from Dallas…and a not-so-friendly assessment of the lineup. -- Presented by MD, this episode of PBW is available now!

Listen Now with MD’s PBW Player: www.MuscularDevelopment.com/pbw
    Courtesy of Advanced Molecular Labs

More info at www.PBWRadio.com

Nice interview Jose. Had no idea about the foster homes. A much different story than the silver spoon guys who think the world owes them something (not naming names, but we know who they are).
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashRob.com View Post
    Nice interview Jose. Had no idea about the foster homes. A much different story than the silver spoon guys who think the world owes them something (not naming names, but we know who they are).
    Agreed. Jose's story is inspiring on so many levels. Peter's article in the new issue of MD is a must read.
    If anyone missed the interview, MD has it up at www.musculardevelopment.com/pbw

In 40 years of writing profiles etc. the interview with Jose was one of the most stunning and inspirational I’ve ever done. To see what kind of men Jose and his brother Tito have become in spite of the circumstances they were born into is a lesson in perseverance and an example of the strength of the human will. I just had no idea of Jose’s real story. Thank for telling it my friend and I hope I did you and Tito justice.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Peter Jose is such a class act and makes you realize that no matter what the odds are in life you can turn out to be a good person like Jose! Great interview in MD Magazine Peter!