Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 148

Thread: When a Spectator says "IT'S ALL DRUGS" - By Dan Solomon

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,624
    Gender
    Male

    Default When a Spectator says "IT'S ALL DRUGS" - By Dan Solomon


  2. #2
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,232

    Default

    Good article!!! But you know that there are kids out there now that think it IS all drugs! When you have guys like Bostin who preach drug ABUSE, young bbers think that's all they have to do. Nobody wants to talk about diet or training. People want results NOW, not in 8-10 years! BBing is a marathon. Guys like Shawn, Shane Dimora, Domink Cardone are the exception to the rule
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The (huge) part drug is playing in this "sport" is increasing with each years and will continue to do so.

  4. #4
    Behemoth pound4poundbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,106
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I really wish more people would read into articles like this. its sad how many times ive heard "what do I take" instead of what should I eat.
    Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

  5. #5
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    So wait, it's not?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  6. #6
    Juggernaut modredtrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    proud german
    Posts
    9,561
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    no pro would look like he does without drugs so the pro look IS all drugs but who cares? maybe a pro has better genetics than average joe but without drugs he would not look like he does! thats a fact.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    no pro would look like he does without drugs so the pro look IS all drugs but who cares? maybe a pro has better genetics than average joe but without drugs he would not look like he does! thats a fact.
    Yep. In no other sports do drugs play such a critical part than in enchanced bodybuilding.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    no pro would look like he does without drugs so the pro look IS all drugs but who cares? maybe a pro has better genetics than average joe but without drugs he would not look like he does! thats a fact.
    This problem with this line of reasoning is that you're putting forth an argument that CAN NOT be argued against. There are NUMEROUS pros who have either claimed to, or rumor has it, that they turned pro NATTY, and DID looks like pros-- Ronnie Coleman, Kai Green, Jose Raymond (on multiple occasions), Michael Lockett (on multiple occasions), Mike O'Hearn, Skip Lacour, Doug Miller, etc. etc. etc. Yet any time they claimed natty, NOBODY will believe them. Furthermore, we have zero idea how many NFL players are actually taking shit, etc. Maybe that sport has "progressed" just as much as pro bodybuilding has over the past 20 years-- all the players are WAY bigger, faster, stronger than 20 years ago, and the genetic pool doesn't evolve that rapidly-- so what explains the rapid advancements in OTHER sports?

    Point being, on a certain level, this is just speculation on people's parts, and every "fan" of bodybuilding, refuses to listen to what the pros say AT FACE VALUE.

    Whether I'm a peon or not, bottom line, on the GEAR'D Up podcast, we have now interviewed around 90 pros, and most have been very open about their supplementation. And most are WAY more moderate, then the douchebag teen kids who look they don't lift. ALL of the pros we have interviewed, stress training first, then nutrition, and finally gear.

    Yet, not a single fan will listen, nor believe.

    Those who ACTUALLY have spoken pros, interviewed them, gotten to know them over the years-- Ron Harris, Peter McGough, etc.-- echo the sentiments that the pros are NOT all drugs.

    But the fans-- the "board members"-- no, THEY know the truth-- it's ALL drugs.

    Isn't it crazy that the ACTUAL experts are the ones NEVER believed, even when they have no real vested interest to lie (post retirement Dorian, etc.).

    Ever consider that maybe you just make shit up, because it helps you sleep better at night?

    -lifepulse

  9. #9

    Default

    I like that man^^^^ some straight up truth....refreshing.

  10. #10
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    This problem with this line of reasoning is that you're putting forth an argument that CAN NOT be argued against. There are NUMEROUS pros who have either claimed to, or rumor has it, that they turned pro NATTY, and DID looks like pros-- Ronnie Coleman, Kai Green, Jose Raymond (on multiple occasions), Michael Lockett (on multiple occasions), Mike O'Hearn, Skip Lacour, Doug Miller, etc. etc. etc. Yet any time they claimed natty, NOBODY will believe them. Furthermore, we have zero idea how many NFL players are actually taking shit, etc. Maybe that sport has "progressed" just as much as pro bodybuilding has over the past 20 years-- all the players are WAY bigger, faster, stronger than 20 years ago, and the genetic pool doesn't evolve that rapidly-- so what explains the rapid advancements in OTHER sports?

    Point being, on a certain level, this is just speculation on people's parts, and every "fan" of bodybuilding, refuses to listen to what the pros say AT FACE VALUE.

    Whether I'm a peon or not, bottom line, on the GEAR'D Up podcast, we have now interviewed around 90 pros, and most have been very open about their supplementation. And most are WAY more moderate, then the douchebag teen kids who look they don't lift. ALL of the pros we have interviewed, stress training first, then nutrition, and finally gear.

    Yet, not a single fan will listen, nor believe.

    Those who ACTUALLY have spoken pros, interviewed them, gotten to know them over the years-- Ron Harris, Peter McGough, etc.-- echo the sentiments that the pros are NOT all drugs.

    But the fans-- the "board members"-- no, THEY know the truth-- it's ALL drugs.

    Isn't it crazy that the ACTUAL experts are the ones NEVER believed, even when they have no real vested interest to lie (post retirement Dorian, etc.).

    Ever consider that maybe you just make shit up, because it helps you sleep better at night?

    -lifepulse
    Truth


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

  11. #11
    Juggernaut modredtrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    proud german
    Posts
    9,561
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    This problem with this line of reasoning is that you're putting forth an argument that CAN NOT be argued against. There are NUMEROUS pros who have either claimed to, or rumor has it, that they turned pro NATTY, and DID looks like pros-- Ronnie Coleman, Kai Green, Jose Raymond (on multiple occasions), Michael Lockett (on multiple occasions), Mike O'Hearn, Skip Lacour, Doug Miller, etc. etc. etc. Yet any time they claimed natty, NOBODY will believe them. Furthermore, we have zero idea how many NFL players are actually taking shit, etc. Maybe that sport has "progressed" just as much as pro bodybuilding has over the past 20 years-- all the players are WAY bigger, faster, stronger than 20 years ago, and the genetic pool doesn't evolve that rapidly-- so what explains the rapid advancements in OTHER sports?

    Point being, on a certain level, this is just speculation on people's parts, and every "fan" of bodybuilding, refuses to listen to what the pros say AT FACE VALUE.

    Whether I'm a peon or not, bottom line, on the GEAR'D Up podcast, we have now interviewed around 90 pros, and most have been very open about their supplementation. And most are WAY more moderate, then the douchebag teen kids who look they don't lift. ALL of the pros we have interviewed, stress training first, then nutrition, and finally gear.

    Yet, not a single fan will listen, nor believe.

    Those who ACTUALLY have spoken pros, interviewed them, gotten to know them over the years-- Ron Harris, Peter McGough, etc.-- echo the sentiments that the pros are NOT all drugs.

    But the fans-- the "board members"-- no, THEY know the truth-- it's ALL drugs.

    Isn't it crazy that the ACTUAL experts are the ones NEVER believed, even when they have no real vested interest to lie (post retirement Dorian, etc.).

    Ever consider that maybe you just make shit up, because it helps you sleep better at night?

    -lifepulse

    i did not say a guy who takes less drugs or no drugs cant look good! i said without drugs non of the top guys would look like he does! the pro look is not how a ugly skip lacour or a small doug miller looks!!! pro look is kai green, a full blown ronnie, phil heath any of the top guys. i dont care about guys with pro cards who compete in no name federations or about pro card holders who never win a thing! the top six at the olympia . the top six at the arnold! those are the winners! thats the real pro look. NONE of them would look like he does no matter how good the genetics are and thats why the real pro look is ALL DRUGS. i dont care if some pros need more drugs or less drugs than others! fact is, without drugs they dont look like they do!!!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Also, would you expect pros of a sport based on vanity to be honest about their use ? Come on, every ml of drug they take tend to make most of the public think that they are not that worthy of their victory. So they diminish their use everytime they got the chance to tell it. They feel more worthy of their progress. So what if they lie? They are on a sport of illusion and lies anyway. Yes, you can look absolutely great without drugs. But that is not the point. The point is that nobody could look like the top pro without a heavy arsenal of gear. If it was not All Drugs, then they could drug test to keep things more interesting may be. But no, lets continue to treat them as pharmacoly test projets and use all shit available and then some more.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Suppose you were to bet on who would become pro. You have two men with good genetic. One is driven, train hard, eat right, and train right, but he has a poor response to drugs. The other one is not as good as the first on every aspect but he respond tremendously to drugs (Dillet like). That give you the answer of why it is pretty much all drugs.

  14. #14

    Default So sick of this - HERE'S THE TRUTH!

    From Big A at professional muscle.com


    This site was always set up as an advanced site, where you can find TRUTHFUL information about bodybuilding, not bulshit and ideology promoted by people who generally have agendas.

    This is the truth:

    If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

    Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

    Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

    Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

    BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

    And ancilliary use is huge - liver aids to the max, anti-e's, dht blockers, cardio supps, cholesterol supps, etc.

    Still, most of them are complete wrecks. They can't control bodily functions,
    they pass out from walking a flight of stairs, they get drenched in sweat from tying their shoelaces. Gyno, baldness, dry skin, gout, excess bodily hair, acne, etc are ALL existant in virtually all of them.

    It is not a healthy sport, drug use is ENORMOUS, but to ignore it and to preach otherwise is pathetic and not what this site is about.

    BTW, Synthetek's books have on them who's who of current pros ordering Syntherol constantly. They ALL use it extensively. It is pathetic though, when one orders a bottle and their credit card gets declined due to not enough funds. You think a 30+ yo would have his life in order more than that.

    Anyway, I'm sick of seeing the bullshit that has been promoted on this site the last few years. This site was originally set up as an uncensored place where you can find the truth about advanced performance enhancing, regardless of consequences. It's getting back to that.




  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    i did not say a guy who takes less drugs or no drugs cant look good! i said without drugs non of the top guys would look like he does! the pro look is not how a ugly skip lacour or a small doug miller looks!!! pro look is kai green, a full blown ronnie, phil heath any of the top guys. i dont care about guys with pro cards who compete in no name federations or about pro card holders who never win a thing! the top six at the olympia . the top six at the arnold! those are the winners! thats the real pro look. NONE of them would look like he does no matter how good the genetics are and thats why the real pro look is ALL DRUGS. i dont care if some pros need more drugs or less drugs than others! fact is, without drugs they dont look like they do!!!
    So what if Kai Green or Phil Heath came out, right now, and adamantly claimed that they were natural? And given that there is no definitive proof one way or the other, besides your personal generalizations? How would this individual "convince you"?

    Which is precisely my point with all of this-- there is ZERO WAY to satisfy you guys who claim it is "all drugs". There is no proof one way or the other. We can have 1000 pros all claim low doses, and then we get rxfitness saying, "That can't be true, there's this ONE UNIDENTIFIED PRO who posted some crap over at professionalmuscle.com-- we don't know who he is, his name, his face, anything else-- BUT, his conspiracy theory jives great with MY conspiracy theory, so it MUST be the truth" (even the overwhelming majority of ACTUAL evidence from ACTUAL pros, points otherwise).

    So that's the point. There is LITERALLY no way to reason with ANY of you "fans" who are already convinced "it's all drugs". No matter WHAT evidence is presented, you will find ways to rationalize and speculate otherwise, even though your "proof" is nonexistent.

    Again, you believe what you want to believe, because it makes you feel better about yourselves. Simple as that. It's worth than religious fanaticism. There is zero rationality on your guys end, sorry (and I mean that from a technical standpoint-- no proof, no verified anecdotal evidence, and ALL of the anecdotal evidence ACTUALLY points in the OPPOSITE direction, yet you cling to your beliefs).

    -lifepulse

  16. #16

    Default

    ^^lmao, and you're going by word of mouth from Pros, so you're right?

    dunce..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

  17. #17
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,301
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    One basic question : " Can a bodybuilder compete and do well in the pros without drugs now? "
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •