Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 11 Must Do Rules of Bodybuilding

Default 11 Must Do Rules of Bodybuilding

Wolf on the cover, Michael_Edwards will fap all day
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

^^ lmao
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

I miss deadlifts so much but my lower back is shot! Even Squats can put me in pain for a few days, but i still do them every other week.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

I used some decent compounds in my time and exercised fine.
    but I recently tried a prohormone for the first time, it was a clone of superdrol.
    And some exercises such as deadlifts were totally impossible due to the back pumps. It was wierd I've used strong orals and never had this kind of side effect.. So on the gear/ prohormone point.. I struggled to train in general on that cycle it was awful. I didn't even expect much from it but even light stiff leg deads on leg day were impossible

I like the last one. Dont quit.
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    I'm not the same race as Dorian Yates, woe is me! I never should have started bodybuilding...
    I said NOT to make excuses. I have heard every excuse in the book from guys over the years as to why they couldn't be good bb's. "My earlobes have a weird shape!"
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I forgot about you, the DPP crew was having a hell of a time with you not long ago about how you say women are always coming on to you.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Iron Addict

I know the context, I just thought it was one of those Freudian slips revealing a repressed thought...

I'm just tired of hearing about us black guys having all the advantages is BB...when I go to the gym (which is almost daily at 24 hr fitness), most of the black guys I see (with the exception of myself) do not have a good physique for BB; most of them appear too tall, lanky and thin...

Aside from myself of course; my physique is truly awesome...and apparently irresistible to the opposite sex...btw, I over heard one of the girls at the check in counter talking to another woman about me as I passed, to paraphrase she said after they both looked at me and obviously exchanged words about me: "O ya, I know...he never talks though, he's shy..."

No, I'm not shy...I just enjoy shunning attractive females, don't get it twisted. So that must be why they keep following me; they just think I'm shy, Like sooner or later I'm going to come around, Lol!
    Hahahahah ur still still playin that ..... Ok KsmaLL

Not playing anything CanadianBacon, you try to tell these girls to stop craving after me as if I'm the only guy in the gym...

It's like they see me and, click, a switch goes off in their heads "that's the one, I must have him".
    he he , keep up the pimp game but please dont start talking about all that star wars crap you keep talking about as I suspect that is a huge nerd allert to the hoes

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    he he , keep up the pimp game but please dont start talking about all that star wars crap you keep talking about as I suspect that is a huge nerd allert to the hoes
    Come on aj, ur smarter than that. You're not actually buying the shit this guys selling

I think you have me confused with your partner Michael_Edwards. However, Yoda keeps it pimpin like a old man...

Back...streets...back...Alright!
    no man ha ha,I have seen you postimg with edwards about nerd things ,gremlins,star wars and all that , I remember I asked you are you sure you was black since I NEVER heared about this things coming from a black man ...I thaught that was simly a asian and white thing..'

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    Come on aj, ur smarter than that. You're not actually buying the shit this guys selling
    ha ha kswoll seem to have and very very high self confidense when it comes to hoes...well atleast he likes girls seem to be a dying trend among this kaitlyn jenner era we are currently in

Iron Addict

I'm not selling anything. Until you walk a mile in my 9 1/2 inch Gel Kayano Asics, don't presume to know what it's like...

Who makes up stuff like that and provides vivid details? I'm being honest Bacon.
    You're full of shit KsmaLL